AIIMS New Delhi MSc BSc Courses 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for MSC BSc Programs
The applicants must passes one of the following qualifications and have secured at least 60% marks for General/OBC applicants (55% marks in case of SC/ST applicants) in aggregate in the qualifying exam:
- MBBS/BDS with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) or B.V.Sc/B.Pharma/B.Sc Degree (3 years) with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST)
- B.V.Sc., B.Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (4½-year course)
- BSc degree of minimum three years duration in any subject
Admission Requirements are same like other M.Sc courses except above 2 courses. B.Tech (Biotechnology) is also covered under eligibility criteria.
- BSc (Hons) Nursing /B.Sc Nursing (Post-Certificate)/Post-Basic/B.Sc Nursing (4 years) course from any recognized University, from an educational institution Recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, with 60% marks for Gen/OBC applicants (55% marks in case of SC/ST applicants).
- Registration as Nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
B.Sc (Hons) Nursing & B.Sc (Hons) Para-Medical Courses
Applicant is eligible to appear in Entrance Examination if he/she:
- Is an Indian citizen.
- Has attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission.
- Has passed the 12th class under the 10+2 scheme/Senior School Certificate Exam or Intermediate Science or an equivalent exam from a recognized University/Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicants for B.Sc (Hons) Para-Medical Courses should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics.
B.Sc (Hons) Nursing
Must be 55% for Gen/OBC (50% in case of SCs/STs categories) in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
B.Sc Nursing (Post-Certificate)
The applicant must have:
- Passed 12th class under 10+2 system of education or an equivalent exam from a recognized board/university (Those who have passed 10+1 on or before 1986 are also eligible).
- Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and be an “A” Grade Nurse, registered with State Nurses Registration Council. In case of male nurse, he should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and instead of training in Midwifery, training in any two subjects out of the following; (a) Venereal Disease Nursing; (b) Tuberculosis Nursing; (c) Ophthalmic Nursing; (d) Psychiatric Nursing; (e) Operation Theatre Techniques. He/She should be an “A’ Grade Nurse registered with the State Nurses Registration Council.
- Worked for a minimum period of three years as a Staff Nurse in a recognized hospital or as a Public Health Nurse, after obtaining the above mentioned certificate.
Tags: aiims eligibility, aiims exam, aiims msc program, bsc courses, bsc degree, bsc eligibility, bsc nursing eligibility, eligibility, eligibility criteria, master degrees, master programs, msc courses, msc degree, msc eligibility msc nursing eligibility, msc entrance exam, msc program, online bsc degree