Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) Dhanbad Paramedical Courses 2017-19
BCCL Dhanbad Paramedical Courses 2017-19, Bharat Coking Coal Limited
Bharat Coking Coal Limited – BCCL Dhanbad has invited applications from eligible applicants for admission to 2 years Para-Medical Course 2017-19 at School of Para-Medical Technology, Central Hospital, Dhanbad.
Name of the Course
- Diploma in Lab Technician – 20 Seats
- Diploma in OT Assistant – 10 Seats
- Diploma in Medical Radiographer (X-Ray Technician) – 12 Seats
- Diploma in Optometrist – 10 Seats
- Diploma in ECG Technician – 10 Seats
- Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech Therapy – 05 Seats
Paramedical Courses Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should have passed 10+2/intermediate/or equivalent examination in science only with a minimum of 45% marks for General applicants and 40% for SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped (more than 40% disability) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
Applicants in-between age groups of 18 to 23 years on 30th September 2017
BCCL Paramedical Selection Process
Applicant’s selection for the session 2017-19 will be done on the basis of merit list according to marks obtained in 12th/intermediate/equivalent exams.
BCCL Paramedical Reservation
- 20% seats are for Jharkhand State Para-medical council, Ranchi (Bound)
- 30% seats are for (sons/daughter) of Project affected People (PAP) of BCCL
- 30% seats for below poverty line (BPL) applicants (only for Jharkhand State)
- 20% seats for CIL employees
Bharat Coking Coal Limited Paramedical Application Form
Prospectus & Application Form will be available at Central Hospital, Dhanbad during working hours. No prospectus fee for SC/ST/BPL and Girl applicant.
For rest of applicants, a submission of DD (made from State Bank of India, any branch of India) for Rs.50/- at the counter of Central Hospital, Dhanbad (School of PMT) is required.
The Form may also be obtained by post by sending a request letter along with DD or Rs.90/- only in favour of Bharat Coking Coal Limited, payable at Dhanbad.
Bharat Coking Coal Limited Paramedical Application Dates
Date for Sale of Prospectus: 04th to 16th December 2017
Last Date for Submission of filled up Forms: December 26th 2017
Date of counseling (scrutiny of Certificates): December 27th 2017
Date of Admission: 5th & 6th January 2018
Date of commencement of Classes: January 15th 2018
BCCL Dhanbad Address
Bharat Coking Coal Limited – School of Para Medical Technology, Central Hospital, BCCL, Post Jagiwan Nagar, Dist -Dhanbad – 826003, Jharkhand, Website www.bccl.gov.in