Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2019 for Concurrent Auditor Posts
UBGB Recruitment 2019: Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank has invited offline applications From Retired Officer(S) of any bank to undertake Concurrent Audit of under mentioned branches of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank (UBGB), Head Office, Muzaffarpur, Bihar on contract basis.
Check out the complete details like eligibility criteria, vacancy details, application procedure, pay scale, fees, selection procedure for Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2019 – Apply before 25th October 2019.
UBGB Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Job Type: Central Govt
- Job Name: Concurrent Auditor
- Total Vacancy: Various
- Job Location: UBGB, Head Office, Muzaffarpur, Bihar
UBGB Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of application: 25th October 2019
Eligibility for UBGB Recruitment 2019
- Essential: Graduate/Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University. Desirable: JAIIB/CAIIB shall be preferred.
Experience/other eligibility Criteria
- Essential: i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre. ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years. Iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer. Iv) Should be well conversant with the local language. v) Should have retired from scale II and above. vi) Should be resident of the same or nearby district.
- The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis initially for a period of one year, thereafter may be extended on the basis of performance and at the discretion of the Board of the Bank, however, no Concurrent Auditor shall continue with the assignment for a branch for more than two years
- The engagement shall be upto the maximum age of 65 years, subject to other conditions regarding renewal of contract etc. As such the applicant should not be more than 64 years of age at the time of appointment.
- The remuneration shall be fixed for the branch, as specified under table mentioned above. Further a lump sum amount of Rs.1000/- per month shall be paid towards printing of audit report, conveyance, postage etc. No other allowances/reimbursement of expenses will be admissible
- The Bank will not pay any medical re-imbursement of medical or any other facilities during the engagement period.
- The officer shall be working as Concurrent Auditor and have to undertake Concurrent Audit of the branch on daily basis and report is to be submitted in time before 05th working day of succeeding month to the concerned branch and one copy to concerned Regional Office and Head Office by post
- Delay in submission of report shall be considered while evaluating performance of the Concurrent Auditor
- After scrutinizing the papers, the eligible candidates will be called for personal interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
- There is no application fee prescribed
UBGB Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
Submission of Application
- Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure -III) with required self attested documents/ papers. Last date for receipt of application at Head Office is 25.10.2019..No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date
- Incomplete applications will be rejected
- Address the application, super scribing “Application for the post of Concurrent Auditor. General Manager, Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Head Office Sharma Complex Kalambagh Chowk, Muzaffarpur Pin-842001
- Mere Submission of application for Concurrent Audit and fulfilling the criteria thereof does not, in any way, constitute guarantee for assigning any type of audit of the Bank.
- Allotment will be made for vacancies existing and no correspondence shall be entertained in the matter. Application received shall be valid for only one process.
- Bank has right to change any term & conditions at any point of time
For more details, please visit www.ubgb.in