South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification (Out), Apply Online for Probationary Officer Posts
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022 – The South Indian Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in Scale I Cadre Posts.
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 11th January 2022. Read on for more details on South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022.
Also Apply RBI SO Recruitment 2022
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Organization: South Indian Bank Ltd.
- Job Posts: Clerk, PO, Lateral PO
- Job Category: Bank Jobs
- Job Place: Across India
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Online Application Begin: 05th January 2022
- Online Application Ends: 11th January 2022
- Online Examination: To be Announced Soon
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022
- PO Fresher – X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Engineering Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course. OR X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC, Graduation & any Post Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular Course.
- PO Experienced – X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course. Graduation in Arts/ Science / Commerce/ Engineering stream and Minimum 2 years in Scale I/ Officer Cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- Clerk Fresher – X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course. Graduation in Arts/ Science / Commerce/ Engineering stream.
- Clerk Experienced – X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course. Graduation in Arts/ Science / Commerce/ Engineering stream and minimum 2 years in Clerical Cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- Probationary Officers: Not more than 26 years. The candidate should be born not earlier than 01.12.1995 and no later than 30.11.2003 (both days inclusive). The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Lateral Recruitment of Probationary officers: Not more than 28 years. The candidate should be born not earlier than 01.12.1993 and no later than 30.11.2003 (both days inclusive). The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Probationary Clerks: Not more than 26 years. The candidate should be born not earlier than 01.12.1995 and no later than 30.11.2003 (both days inclusive). The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted
- Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
- Candidates can apply online on southindianbank.com through three steps:
- Application Registration – Visit the CURRENT OPENINGS on the careers page on Bank’s website and click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY/LOGIN” which will open a new screen. To register for application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and fill in your details. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Payment of Fees – Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Document scan and upload – While filling in the Online Application Form you will be provided with separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / signature / Upload left thumb impression / hand written declaration”
- Application Fees (Non Refundable)
- Payment of Fees Online: 05.01.2021 to 11.01.2021
- For General – Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST – Rs. 200/-
- *excluding GST and other applicable charges
- Candidates meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post.
- Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Payment of Fees
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER
- DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Online Test and Interview
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test and Personal Interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in selection process considering number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for Interview.
- In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Probation Period/Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation – 6 Months
- Service Agreement Period – 3 years
South Indian Bank Salary/ Pay scale
- IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 17900 – 1000/3 – 20900 – 1230/3 – 24590 – 1490/4 – 30550 – 1730/7 – 42660 – 3270/1 – 45930 – 1990/1 – 47920
- Will be eligible for Performance Linked Incentives (PLI) and all other benefits as applicable to clerks as per the scheme in vogue