South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for Probationary Officer
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022 – The South Indian Bank will be recruiting Probationary Officers for which the official notification was released on 01st September 2021.
Interested candidates can apply online for this post before September 2022. Before applying, candidates must check all the information regarding South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022 mentioned in the article below.
South Indian Bank PO Vacancy Details
- Organization: South Indian Bank Ltd
- Posts Name: Probationary Officers in Scale I Cadre
- Place of Posting: Anywhere in India
Also See: Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2021
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates (tentative)
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 01st September 2022
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 08th September 2022
South Indian Bank PO Pay Scale
- IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 36,000 – 1,490/7 – 46,430 – 1,740/2 – 49,910 – 1,990/7 – 63,840
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022
- Educational Qualification: Graduation with minimum 50% marks (under 10+2+3/4 scheme) regular course.
- Experience: 2 year service in Officer Cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Urban Cooperative Bank/ Small Finance Bank/ Banking Subsidiary.
- Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.08.1994 and no later than 31.07.2004 (both days inclusive).
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Also See: Union Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021
Preferred area of experience
- Branch Operations
- Liability Sales
- Risk management
- Collection and Recovery
- MSME Relationship/ Sales Manager.
- Gold Loan Business
- Credit Mid Office Functions
- Credit Retail and MSME Underwriting
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants can apply online through Bank’s website southindianbank.com only from 01st September 2022 to 08th September 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Step1: Go to Official Site @@ https://www.southindianbank.com/
- Step 2: On the Home Page, Candidates can click on Careers Session.
- Step 3: Now, Candidates can search the link for LATERAL RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS.
- Step 4: Ensure that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility criteria.
- Step 5: The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- Step 6: If you are eligible click on apply online click.
- Step 7: Applicants making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
- Step 8: Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph, signature and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Step 9: Candidates can pay the Application Fees.
- Step 10: After that click on Submit button and Take a Print out for future use.
- Applicants are advised to visit “careers” page in our website southindianbank.com for future updates. Please also note that the physical copy of the Application need not be sent to us
- Rs.800/- (excluding GST and other applicable charges)
- Applicants meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post.
- Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
Also See: PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021
South Indian Bank PO Selection Procedure
- Selection will be based on Online Test and Final Interview. Adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in selection process considering number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for Interview.