SBI Recruitment 2021 – 16 Vacancies for Fire Engineers, Apply Now
SBI Fire Engineer Recruitment 2021 – The applications are invited by the State Bank of India (SBI) for the 16 Engineer (Fire) Specialist Cadre Officers on a Regular Basis. B.Tech pass can apply online before January 27, 2021. Selection will be based on Shortlisting & interviews. Check out eligibility criteria, age limit, application form, selection procedure, important dates and more details for SBI Engineer Fire Recruitment 2021.
Also See SBI SO Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Engineer (Fire)|
|Total Vacancies||16 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
SBI Fire Engineer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application Submission||December 22, 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application Submission||January 27, 2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||January 27, 2021|
Eligibility for SBI Fire Engineer Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualifications (As on 31.12.2020)
- BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR
- B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering)/ B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering)/ B.Sc. (Fire) from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution OR
- Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) OR
- Should have completed Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.
Also See: SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2021
- If educational qualification is B.E. (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur : No separate practical experience is required.
- If educational qualification is B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering)/ B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering)/ B.Sc. (Fire) : Post qualification experience of minimum 3 years as a Station Officer or equivalent post in City Fire Brigade/ State Fire Service/ In-charge Fire Officer in Corporates/ Big Industrial Complex or as a Fire Officer in State/ Central Government/ PSUs, is required.
- If educational qualification is Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) or Divisional Officers from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur : Composite experience of minimum 3 years as a Station Officer or equivalent post in City Fire Brigade/ State Fire Service/ In-charge Fire Officer in Corporates/ Big Industrial Complex or as a Fire Officer in State/ Central Government/ PSUs, is required.
- Essential Skills required: Candidate should be well versed with fire safety norms and state/ central government rules and regulations in fire safety and security.
- Job Profile – Improving the fire safety arrangements at branches and offices, carryout visits to the branches, organize periodic Fire drills, lectures, etc., carryout effective liaison with various Government Agencies and other administrative work related to the Fire Officer Desk or assigned by the controllers.
- KRAs – To visit the branches, review fire safety arrangements and suggest upgradation if required. Improving the fire prevention and protection system and fire safety climate at branches/offices. Organize periodic fire and evacuation drills, lectures, etc. Disseminate information on Disaster Management Plan as laid down by LHO at the branches. Reduction in fire related incidents due to safety lapses. Liaison with Government agencies including Fire Service/ Municipal Corporation/ Civil authorities etc.
- Job Profile/KRA mentioned above are illustrative. Roles/Jobs/KRAs in addition to the above mentioned may be assigned by the Bank from time to time for the above post
- Engineer (Fire) JMGS I – 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
- The officials will also be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund and perquisites as admissible to the corresponding grade etc. as per rules in force from time to time. The scale of pay applicable to the above grade is likely to be get revised as per 11th bi-partite settlement.
Also Read SSC CGL 2021 Notification
SBI Fire Engineer Selection Process
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank, will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
SBI Fire Engineer Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/web/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password.
- They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
Payment of Fees
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs.750/- (Seven Hundred fifty only) for General, EWS and OBC candidates and nil for SC/ ST candidates
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat
- After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
- Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.