SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020 – State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications from Indian citizens for appointment to 45 posts of Deputy Manager (Law). Interested applicants can apply from January 23rd to February 12th, 2020. Interested and eligible applicants can apply through online from 23rd January to 12th February 2020. Here we describe the detailed eligibility and attached the apply link for user convenient. Check out SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility, education qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, fees, apply online, exam date and important dates for SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020.
Also Read: RBI Assistant Exam 2020
एसबीआई उप प्रबंधक भर्ती 2020 – भारतीय स्टेट बैंक (एसबीआई) ने भारतीय नागरिकों से उप प्रबंधक (कानून) के 45 पदों पर नियुक्ति के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। इच्छुक आवेदक 23 जनवरी से 12 फरवरी, 2020 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। इच्छुक और योग्य आवेदक 23 जनवरी से 12 फरवरी 2020 तक ऑनलाइन माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। यहां हम विस्तृत पात्रता का वर्णन करते हैं और उपयोगकर्ता के लिए लागू लिंक को सुविधाजनक बनाते हैं। एसबीआई उप प्रबंधक भर्ती 2020 के लिए एसबीआई उप प्रबंधक भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति, योग्यता, शिक्षा योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, शुल्क, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, परीक्षा तिथि और महत्वपूर्ण तिथियों की जांच करें।
- Name of Organisation: State Bank of India
- Nature of Job: Government Job
- Name of Vacancy: Deputy Manager (Law)
- No of Vacancies – 45 Posts
Check out SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Online registration begins 23rd January 2020
- Online registration closes 12th February 2020
- Tentative date for downloading call letter for online test: 21st February 2020 onwards
- Last date for printing your application 27th February 2020
- Tentative date of online test: 08th March 2020
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Gen – 20
- OBC – 12
- SC – 06
- ST – 03
- EWS – 04
Also check more Bank Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020
- Qualification – Degree in Law (3 years/5 years) for a recognized University in India
- Experience – Enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and having 4 years of experience as practicing Advocate OR Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks OR 4 years combined experience as practicing advocate and Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks. The experience should be after enrollment as advocate with Bar Council.
- Maximum Age – 35 years
- Maximum age with minimum 8 years experience – 42 years
- Age Relaxation will be as follows
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities – (Gen) 10 years (SC/ ST) 15 years, (OBC) 13 years
- Ex-Serviceman, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) – 5 years
Also read Latest Government Jobs
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of written test and interview.
Test Pattern for SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020
- The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English (except for test of English Language). The applicants will have option to give their answer in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
|Test||No. of Ques||Max. Mark||Time|
|Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 min|
- Interview: 50 Marks
- Probation Period – 2 years from the date of joining
Also check SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020 Exam Center
- Ahmedabad, Banglore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Ernakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad/ Secunderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi/ Delhi NCR, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Srinagar, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam, Thiruvananthapuram, Vadodara.
- Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950/-; the official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension, LFC, Medical Facility etc as per rules in force from time to time.
Also check out IBPS Calendar 2020
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
- Applicants should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless applicant uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”)
- Applicants should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled-in completely, the applicant should submit the same. In the event of a candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicants should note down the registration number and password.
- They can reopen the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars(if needed). This facility of editing the saved information will be available three times only. Once the application is filled completely, applicant should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
- After Registering online, the applicants are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
- Gen/EWS/OBC – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/ PWD – Nil
Mode of Payment
- Payment can be made online through debit/Credit/ card internet banking.