Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2022 (300 Posts) Apply Online
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2022 – Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited requires Junior Officers in Marketing and Operations for its branches in Mumbai (MMRDA) and Pune. As per the official notification, a total of 300 vacancies will be filled under Clerical Cadre.
The bank will start the online application process from 22nd December 2021 and will be continued till 31st December 2021. Candidates possessing required qualification can apply for Saraswat Bank Jr. Officer Recruitment by visiting the official website saraswatbank.com
Also check more Bank Jobs
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2022 Details
- Organization: Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited
- Post Name: Junior Officer (Clerical Cadre)
- Total Vacancies: 300 Posts
- Job Category: Bank Jobs
- Job Location: Mumbai
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 22nd December 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31st December 2021
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Vacancy Details
- Junior Officer – Marketing and Operations (Clerical Cadre) – 300 Posts
Also read Latest Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2022
- Candidate age limit should not be more than 30 years as on 01.12.2021 is mandatory to apply for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021.
- Candidate should be Graduate in any discipline is mandatory to apply
- Candidate should have Domicile Certificate of the state of Maharashtra is mandatory and local residents will be preferred.
Also read: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Saraswat Bank website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.saraswatbank.com/ from 22nd December 2021 to 31st December 2021
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Go to the Official site of Saraswat bank website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Click “Click Here to Apply” option on that page.
- Fill the application form and click “Submit” button.
- Print the registration form for future purposes.
- Based on Previous Vacancy
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.750/- for candidates.
Mode of Payment
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Selection Process
- Candidates are shortlisted based on Interview. Only suitable candidates as per Bank’s parameters will be called for Interview.