RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification – 926 Vacancies
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 (926 vacancies): The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has been invited applications from eligible applicants for 926 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main Exam followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications for the post of assistant at its official website rbi.org.in. The online application process has open from 23rd December 2019 and it will be closed by 16th January 2020. This is the good opportunity for Government Jobs as 926 vacancies are available in various offices of the Bank across India. Applicants can check out all the necessary details of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 like exam date, vacancy details, eligibility, application form, fee, salary, selection process, apply online, last date and more for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020.
RBI सहायक भर्ती 2020: भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक (RBI) को बैंक के विभिन्न कार्यालयों में “सहायक” के 926 पदों के लिए योग्य आवेदकों से आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। पद के लिए चयन दो चरणों में एक देशव्यापी प्रतियोगी परीक्षा के माध्यम से होगा, प्रारंभिक और मुख्य परीक्षा और उसके बाद एक भाषा प्रवीणता परीक्षा (LPT)। भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक (RBI) ने अपनी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट rbi.org.in पर सहायक के पद के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया 23 दिसंबर 2019 से खुली है और इसे 16 जनवरी 2020 तक बंद कर दिया जाएगा। सरकारी नौकरियों के लिए यह अच्छा मौका है क्योंकि पूरे भारत में बैंक के विभिन्न कार्यालयों में 926 रिक्तियां उपलब्ध हैं। आरबीआई सहायक भर्ती 2020 के लिए आवेदक परीक्षा तिथि, रिक्ति विवरण, पात्रता, आवेदन पत्र, शुल्क, वेतन, चयन प्रक्रिया, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, अंतिम तिथि और अधिक जैसे आरबीआई सहायक भर्ती 2020 के सभी आवश्यक विवरणों की जांच कर सकते हैं।
RBI Recruitment 2020
- Name of Board: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Post Name: Assistant Posts
- Total No. of Vacancy: 926
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Website Link Open 23rd December 2019 to 16th January 2020
- Payment of Examination Fees (Online) 23rd December 2019 to 16th January 2020
- RBI Assistant Exam Date 2020
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) 14th and 15th February 2020
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): March 2020
- However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination
- Reserve Bank of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below RBI 2020.
|Kanpur & Lucknow||11||0||14||32||6||63|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||0||5||11||2||20|
Eligibility for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
As per the recent Reserve Bank of India (RBI) notification 2020, the eligibility details for the Assistant job has given below:
- Applicants are requested to check their education qualification required for various Reserve Bank of India (RBI) job opportunities.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD applicants) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Applicants belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service
- Applicants applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office
- The date of passing eligibility will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for document verification, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks by the candidates in terms of norms
Check out State Govt Jobs
Assistant Age Limit
- To apply Reserve Bank of India job, the applicants required to attain following age limit. The notified aged applicants only can able to apply for the job vacancy check the age limit details below.
- Between 20 and 28 years. Applicants should have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in Age
Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)
By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years
Other Backward Classes (OBC)
By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years
Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
By 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.
Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married
By 10 years
Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.
By 5 years
Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India
To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Also check RBI Assistant Exam Centers
Scheme of Selection
Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice)
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Main Examination (Multiple Choice)
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
III. Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below). Candidate not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
Also check more Bank Jobs
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Test Centres
- The Office wise local language/s is/are as follows:
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
- The above online test/s except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Applicants will have to pass in each of the objective tests of the online examinations.
- Applicants has to qualify in Preliminary Examination for appearing in Main Examination.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests (Preliminary and Main examination) 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
RBI Assistant Salary/Pay Scale
- Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.14,650/- per month (i.e. Rs. 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately Rs. 36091/-.
- House Rent Allowance will not be paid to the employee, if Bank’s accommodation is provided and license fee will be recovered from her/him @ 0.3% of pay at the starting stage of the pay scale of Class III.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application applicants are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the application and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired applicants should fill the application form carefully and verify/get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMISSION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Applicants can apply online through direct link – Click here
Check out RBI Official Notification – Click here
RBI Assistant Application Fee
- Payable from 23rd December 2019 to 16th January 2020 (Online payment)
- Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS (Intimation Charges)
- Rs.450/- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges) Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of examination fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- RBI shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
Check out Latest PSU Jobs