Nainital Bank MT and Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification for 150 Vacancies
Nainital Bank Clerk and MT Recruitment 2021 – Nainital Bank has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Clerk and Management Trainee Posts. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 31st July 2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.
A total of 150 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process, out of 75 Clerk and 75 for Management Trainee. Check out Nainital Bank MT and Clerk Recruitment 2021 eligibility, age limit, qualification, experience, application procedure, selection criteria, application fee, salary, pay scale and other details here.
Also Apply Canara Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organization Name: Nainital Bank Ltd
- Post Name: Management Trainee and Clerk
- Job Location: All Over India
Nainital Bank MT and Clerk Vacancies Details
- Management Trainee – 75
- Clerk – 75
- Total Vacancy: 150 Posts
Nainital Bank MT and Clerk Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 17th July 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31st July 2021
- Tentative Period of Exam: Tentatively In the 2nd/3rd week of August 2021
Also Apply IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
Eligibility Criteria for Nainital Bank MT and Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Management Trainees: Graduation / Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University. Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
- Preferable Experience: Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/financial/ institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference
- Clerks: Graduation / Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University/Institute. Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
- Preferable Experience: Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/financial/ institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference.
- Where the University has awarded CGPA / GPA score to the candidate, the percentage marks shall be calculated by
- dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semesters by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honors / optional / additional optional subject.
- Applicants age limit for management trainee post is 21 years to 27 years and for Clerk post age limit is 21 years to 28 years as on 31.03.2021 is mandatory to apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021.
Nainital Bank MT and Clerk Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply Online for the Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification from 17th July 2021
- The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/
- Candidates to visit to the Nainital Bank Limited website nainitalbank.co.in, click on the “Recruitment/ Results, then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-Id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by the candidate are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Also See: SBI SCO Recruitment 2021
- For MT: Rs. 1500/-
- For Clerk: Rs. 1500/-
- Application fee for both mentioned posts is Rs. 1500/- including GST and it will be consider as non refundable. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI ID/ VPA. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI ID/ VPA
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE PAYMENT.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
Also See: SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
Nainital Bank MT and Clerk Selection Criteria
- The successful applicants in the online written test will be called for an interview
- On selection of the applicants based on the online written test and interview, appointment letters will be issued for joining in Officers or Clerical Cadre as the case may be subject to their being medically fit for assignment. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination/ interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
Nainital Bank MT and Clerk Pay Scale
- Nainital Bank Management Trainee Pay Scale – Lump sum payment of Rs. 30,000.00 per month
- Nainital Bank Clerk Pay Scale – 17900-1000/ 3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490 /4-30550-1730 /7-42660-3270/ 1-45930-1990/ 1-47920 Plus applicable allowances.