Kadapa DCCB Bank Clerk/Staff Assistant Vacancy Recruitment Exam 2021 – 75 Jobs
Kadapa DCCB Bank Recruitment 2021 – Kadapa District Cooperative Central Bank has released a recruitment notification announcing 75 vacancies for Staff Assistant/Clerk Posts on its official website
Candidates who have been looking forward to this job opportunity must not skip this notification and apply online for Kadapa Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021 for which online registration has been started from 19th November 2021 onwards
Kadapa DCCB Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
- Name of the Organization: Kadapa District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd
- Post Name: Staff Assistant (clerk)
- Category: Government Jobs
- of Vacancies: 75 Posts
- Job Location: Kadapa
Also See: Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021
Kadapa DCCB Bank Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19th November 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03rd December 2021
- Last Date to Pay the Application Fee: 03rd December 2021
- Tentative Date of Online Test: December 2021
Kadapa DCCB Bank Vacancy Details
- Open – 59
- For PACs – 16
- Total – 75 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Kadapa DCCB Bank Recruitment 2021
- The candidate must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of English and proficiency in the local language (Telugu) is essential.
- Knowledge of computers is essential.
- For Primary Agricultural Credit Society (PACS), the candidate shall possess intermediate plus JDC/HDC/DCRS or graduation from a recognized university.
Age Limit (as on 01/10/2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Upper Age Criteria
- SC /ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PhD Physically Challenged – General Category Candidates – 10 years
- Physically Challenged – SC/ST Category Candidates – 15 years
- Physically Challenged – BC Category Candidates – 13 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen – + 3 years
Also See: BOB IT SO Recruitment 2021
Kadapa DCCB Bank Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply Online at Kadapa DCCB Bank official website kadapadccb.in, starts from 19th November 2021 to 03rd December 2021
Steps to Apply
- Candidates to go to the DCCB website click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button
- OBC< General Candidates: Rs.590/-
- SC/SC (A)/ST Candidates: Rs.413/-
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER
- DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment
Kadapa DCCB Bank Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the online test/ Examination, which will comprise the following
- Online Test/Examination: 100 marks & Interview – 12.50 marks;
- There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer)
Online Test Center
- Test centers shall be within the respective district only
Kadapa DCCB Bank Salary Details
- Shortlisted candidates shall get the salary for the post is Rs. 11765 to Rs. 30305 per month
- Candidates selected for current vacancies shall be taken into the service in the order of merit–composter as per the requirement
- Candidate, upon selection, has to execute a Contract Bond with a liability of Rs.2,00,000/-, that, he/she would serve the Bank continuously for a minimum period of 2 years