Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply 19 Merchant Banker, Back Officer Staff Jobs
Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 – Indian Bank has released the official notification for 19 Merchant Banker on Contract Basis, Research Analysts on Contract Basis, System Officer, SO – Dealer (Stock Broking), SO – Trainee (Back Officer Staff) job vacancies in Chennai.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply offline by postal for the job vacancy from 13th February 2021 to 21st February 2021. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Bank job notification 2021 fully, before applying to this job.
Also Read: RBI Assistant Exam 2021
Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
|Post Name||Merchant Banker on Contract Basis, Research Analysts on Contract Basis, System Officer, SO – Dealer (Stock Broking), SO – Trainee (Back Officer Staff)|
|Job Type||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Merchant Banker On Contract Basis||02|
|Research Analysts on Contract Basis||02|
|SO – Dealer (Stock Broking)||08|
|SO – Trainee (Back Officer Staff)||06|
Also check more Bank Jobs
|Application Form Star Date||13th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st February 2021|
- The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
- Merchant Banker on Contract Basis: Any Post Graduation or MBA in Finance. CA qualification is preferable
- Research Analysts on Contract Basis: Any post Graduation with NISM – Research Analyst Certification
- System Officer: Graduation in Engineering Technology, PG, Graduate having passed DOEACC B level
- SO – Dealer (Stock Broking): Graduate with NISM / NCFM qualification
- SO – Trainee (Back Officer Staff): Graduate (NISM / NCFM qualification preferable)
- Indian Bank job required a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 40 years with good sprite. For more details on the age limit
How to Apply?
- The eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website of the organization and send the same along with other necessary documents to Head Administration, Indbank (Merchant Banking Services Limited), 480, 1st Floor, Khivraj Complex 1, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai – 600035
- Candidates can also send the scanned copy of the duly filled application with enclosures to [email protected]
Also read Latest Government Jobs
Steps to Apply
- To apply for a Indian Bank recruitment 2021, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit Indian Bank official website
- Go to Indian Bank careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Merchant Banker On Contract Basis, Research Analysts on Contract Basis, System Officer, SO – Dealer (Stock Broking), SO – Trainee (Back Officer Staff) job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Merchant Banker On Contract Basis, Research Analysts on Contract Basis, System Officer, SO – Dealer (Stock Broking), SO – Trainee (Back Officer Staff) job.
- Find Indian Bank online application form and download it.
- Fill the application form and send it.
- Make Payment (if required), submit the application.
- Take print your application form for future use.
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants – NIL
Also read: IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Bank used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Indian Bank Salary Details
- Indian Bank has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
- Merchant Banker On Contract Basis Rs. 8 – 12 lakh p. a (Consolidated)
- Research Analysts on Contract Basis Rs. 4 – 6 lakh p. a (Consolidated)
- System Officer Rs. 2. 50 – 3 lakh p. a
- SO – Dealer (Stock Broking) Rs. 2. 50 – 3 lakh p. a
- SO – Trainee (Back Officer Staff) Rs 9, 000 to Rs 15, 000 p. m (Consolidated)
- For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website