IBPS PO 2022 Notification CRP PO/MT-XII 6432 Vacancy, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
IBPS PO 2022 – IBPS Probationary Officers / Management Trainee Recruitment 2022. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification for the recruitment of the Probationary Officers / Management Trainee posts under IBPS PO 2022 Notification.
The Online Applications for IBPS PO 2022 will start on 02nd August 2022 and the last date to Apply Online is 22nd August 2022.
Also See IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
IBPS PO 2022 Application Form, Exam Date, Notification, Salary
All eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date. Other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, and previous papers are given below.
IBPS PO Notification 2022 Details
- The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for the selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Banks is tentatively scheduled for October 2022 / November 2022.
- Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- of Posts: 6432 Vacancies
- Name of the Posts: CRP PO/MT-XII
- Job Category: Public Sector Bank Jobs
- Job Location: All Over India
- Bank of Baroda; Canara Bank; Indian Overseas Bank; UCO Bank; Bank of India; Central Bank of India; Punjab National Bank; Union Bank of India; Bank of Maharashtra; Indian Bank; Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS PO 2022 Important Dates
- The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 02nd August to 22nd August 2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 02nd August to 22nd August 2022
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training – September/ October 2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – September/ October 2022
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary October 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary October 2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary November 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main November 2022
- Online Examination – Main November 2022
- Declaration of Result – Main December 2022
- Download of call letters for interview – January/ February 2023
- Conduct of interview – January/February 2023
- Provisional Allotment – April 2023
Also See SBI SCO Recruitment 2022
IBPS PO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates, intending to apply for CRP-PO/MT-XII should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement:
Nationality / Citizenship
- A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India
Age (As on 01.08.2022)
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as defined – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including (ECOs)/ (SSCOs) – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
Educational Qualifications (As on 22nd Aug. 2022)
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Calculation of Percentage
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100.
- The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Also Apply SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment
IBPS PO 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online only from 02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
- Before applying online, candidates should—
- scan their :
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of the left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of the finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
- a handwritten declaration (text given below). The handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of the declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account
Procedure for Applying Online
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRPPROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-XII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their
- Left thumb impression
- A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on COMPLETE REGISTRATION Button.
- Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission
- The candidates who want to apply for this recruitment should pay the application fee as mentioned by the board. For the last year, the board has collected the application fee as follows with respect to the category of the candidates.
- 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates (inclusive of GST)
- 850 /- for all others (inclusive of GST)
- Candidates should note that, the details provided here are taken and collected from the previous notification of IBPS PO. These details will be updated soon after the board releases the notification.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates should make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only:
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen
- After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details
IBPS PO 2022 Selection Process
- The applicants will be subjected to the Prelims, Mains and Interview. The candidates can check the pattern of the selection process as mentioned.
IBPS PO 2022 Exam Pattern
- The board will conduct the preliminary exam, main exam and interview as a selection process. The preliminary examination will be conducted by the board in the following pattern.
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- After that, the selected candidates will be subjected to the main exam. This will be conducted as per the following pattern. As a part of this exam, Letter Writing & Essay will be conducted.
|Section Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General /Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in these objective tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate fourth or 0.25 of the marks. The total marks allotted for Interviews are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates). The candidates who successfully passed in this main exam are eligible to attend the interview.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main Exam will be called for an Interview of 100 marks, to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS
- Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates).
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination and Interview.
- On completion of the interview process, depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2022-24 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations.
IBPS PO 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card shall be uploaded on the official website ibps.in. Candidates can download the admit card for each stage using their registration number and date of birth.
- Note- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, for the safety of the candidates, PET during this period may not be held.
- Pre-Examination Training may be arranged by the Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities at certain centers viz. Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Balasore, Behrampur (Ganjam), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kavaratti, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shimla, Shillong, Siliguri, Thiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam.
IBPS PO Salary Details
- Selected candidates will get Rs.23700-42022/- from the organization.