IBPS PO 2021 Notification and Dates
IBPS PO 2021 – Institute of Personnel Selection (IBPS) has been released the online application process for the post of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee on its official website. Graduate applicants can apply for IBPS PO/MT Posts through the Common Recruitment Process (CRPPO/MT-XI) on October 2021, on IBPS Official website i.e. ibps.in.
IBPS PO 2021 – कार्मिक चयन संस्थान (IBPS) ने अपनी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर प्रोबेशनरी ऑफिसर / मैनेजमेंट ट्रेनी के पद के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया जारी की है। ग्रेजुएट आवेदक IBPS PO / MT पोस्ट के लिए कॉमन रिक्रूटमेंट प्रोसेस (CRPPO / MT-XI) के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं, आज से यानी October 2021 से IBPS की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट यानी ibps.in पर।
The interested applicants can check out the IBPS PO 2021 Notification such as vacancy, eligibility, selection process, important dates, exam pattern, exam dates, exam centres, fees and more for IBPS PO Exam 2021.
इच्छुक आवेदक IBPS PO 2021 परीक्षा के लिए IBPS PO 2021 अधिसूचना जैसे रिक्ति, पात्रता, चयन प्रक्रिया, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, परीक्षा पैटर्न, परीक्षा तिथियां, परीक्षा केंद्र, शुल्क और अधिक देख सकते हैं।
IBPS PO 2021 Job Details
- The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2021.
- Indicative category-wise vacancies of each of the Participating Organizations are given vide Annexure I. Recruitment in Participating Organizations is a dynamic process which depends upon restriction imposed, business volume, business growth, health of the organizations, branch expansion, internal and external factors, structural changes etc.
- Vacancies mentioned here are indicative and anticipated as communicated by the participating organisations. However, Provisional allotment will be made based on the final vacancies reported by the participating organisations.
- Bank of Baroda; Canara Bank; Indian Overseas Bank; UCO Bank; Bank of India; Central Bank of India; Punjab National Bank; Union Bank of India; Bank of Maharashtra; Indian Bank; Punjab & Sind Bank.
Also See: IBPS RRB 2021 Notification
IBPS PO 2021 Important Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application||05th to 26th August 2021|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||05th to 26th August 2021|
|Download of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training||September 2021|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||21st to 26th September 2021|
|Download of Call Letters for Online Exam-Preliminary||October 2021|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Date||09th, 10th October 2021 & 16th and 17th October 2021|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October/ November 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online Exam-Main||November 2021|
|IBPS PO Main Exam Date||27th November 2021|
|Declaration of Result-Main||December 2021|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2022|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
IBPS PO 2021 Vacancy Details
Also Apply SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Exam 2021
- Applicants, intending to apply for CRP-PO/MT-XI should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement:
Nationality / Citizenship
- A applicant must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a applicant belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age (As on 01st August 2021)
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A applicant must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1991 and not later than 01.08.2001 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation of Upper
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016” 10 years
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The applicant must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 26.08.2021.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 26.08.2021 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Applicant should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for interview, the applicant will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the applicant in terms of norms.
Calculation of Percentage
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the applicant in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only.
- The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- IBPS PO selection will be done on the basis of IBPS PO/MT Prelims exam, IBPS PO/MT Main Exam, IBPS PO/MT Interview Round and and IBPS PO Provisional Allotment.
Also See: SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment
IPBS PO Exam Pattern 2021
IPBS PO Prelims Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- Applicants will be given 20 minutes to complete each section. The applicants have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of applicants in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
- For each wrong 0.25 marks will be deducted
- Applicants who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-XI will subsequently be called for an Interview of 100 marks, to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD applicants).
- The combined final score of applicants shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the applicants in the Online Main Examination and Interview.
- On completion of the interview process, depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2021- 22 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, applicants shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations
- Pre-Examination Training may be arranged by the Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations to a limited number of applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities at certain centres viz. Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Balasore, Behrampur (Ganjam), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kavaratti, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shimla, Shillong, Siliguri, Thiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam.
- All eligible applicants who opt for and wish to avail of Pre-Examination Training should fill in the relevant column in the ON-LINE APPLICATION
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Exam Centres for the Online Preliminary examination and those for Online Main examination.
Also See: RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020
IPBS PO 2021 Registration Process
How to Apply?
- Applicants can apply online only from 1st week of August 2021 to 4th week of August 2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
- Before applying online, applicants should-
- scan their
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature – left thumb impression (If a applicant is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the applicant should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
- a hand written declaration (text given below). The hand written declaration has to be in the applicant’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of applicants who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
Procedure for Applying Online
- Applicants are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-XI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Applicants will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Applicable GST will be borne by IBPS)
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 1st week of August 2021 to 4th week of August 2021 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD applicants.
- Rs.850 /- for all others
Mode of Payment
- Applicants should make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.