Bank of India Recruitment 2020 for Clerk and Officer Posts Apply Online for BOI Jobs
Bank of India Recruitment 2020 – The Bank of India, BOI has announced a recruitment notification for the post of Clerk and Officers Post. There are a total of 28 Vacancies, 14 each for each of the posts. Bank of India will be recruiting Sports persons for the Post of Clerk and General Banking Officer in JMGS-I.
बैंक ऑफ इंडिया, BOI ने क्लर्क और ऑफिसर्स पोस्ट के लिए एक भर्ती अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। प्रत्येक पद के लिए कुल 28 रिक्तियां, 14 पद हैं। बैंक ऑफ इंडिया JMGS-I में क्लर्क और जनरल बैंकिंग ऑफिसर के पद के लिए खेल व्यक्तियों की भर्ती करेगा।
The online application link is active from 01st August to 16th August 2020. The applicants who have graduated or passed 10th standard can apply online. Check out complete details of BOI Recruitment 2020 such as eligibility criteria, application form, selection process, application fee, online application link, apply online, pay scale, etc for Bank of India Clerk and Officer Recruitment 2020.
ऑनलाइन आवेदन लिंक 01 अगस्त से 16 अगस्त 2020 तक सक्रिय है। जिन आवेदकों ने 10 वीं कक्षा उत्तीर्ण या उत्तीर्ण की है वे ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। बैंक ऑफ इंडिया क्लर्क और ऑफिसर भर्ती 2020 के लिए बीओआई भर्ती 2020 जैसे पात्रता मानदंड, आवेदन पत्र, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन शुल्क, ऑनलाइन आवेदन लिंक, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, वेतनमान आदि का पूरा विवरण देखें।
Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Exam Conducting Body||Bank of India|
|Recruitment for the Post of||Clerk & General Banking Officers, (JMGS I)|
|Advt. No.||2020-21/1 Notice dated 01.07.2020|
BOI 2020 Vacancy Details
There are a total of 28 vacancies for the Bank of India Recruitment for the meritorious sports persons that have been given below as per the category of sports.
|Name of Sports/Games||Officers||Clerk|
Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Submission of Online Application Commencing from||01st August 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||16th August 2020|
|Last Date for Printing your Application||31st August 2020|
|Relevant cut-off date for Age and Qualification||01st July 2020|
(as on 01.07.2020)
- Applicants, intending to apply for above post should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by Bank for respective post:
- Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Applicants must necessarily produce the relevant documents pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications, sports qualification etc. in original along with a photocopy thereof in support of their identity and eligibility as indicated in the online application form
- Please note that no change of category as well as any other details will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application. Merely applying / appearing and being shortlisted in the field trials / interviews and/or subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment.
- No request for considering the candidature under any category of sports / posts other than in which applied will be entertained.
Also See: UPSC CMS 2020 Notification
- Clerk – 10th class passed or equivalent as the case may be
- Officer – Bachelor Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
- Clerk – Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category D
- Officer – Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category A, B and C
- Minimum – 18 Years (20 years for Khelo India sporting event)
- Maximum – 25 Years
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 25 Years
- Selection will be through shortlisting for interview and / or field trials based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for the post. Shortlisting in Officer cadre will be through screening of an application, the conduct of field trials in the respective sport followed by an interview. Shortlisting in Clerical cadre will be through screening of applications and conduct of field trials. Applicants will be called for interview /field trials in the ratio of 3:1 to the number of vacancies.
Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Detailed Guidelines/procedures For A. Application Registration B. Payment of Fees C. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload Applicants Can apply Only Online from 01st August 2020 to 16th August 2020 And No Other Mode of Application will be accepted
- Applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website bankofindia.co.in and click on the ‘CAREER’ and then click on the link “Recruitment of Sportspersons – Project No. 2020-21/1 Notice dated 01.07.2020”. This will open a new window. In this window click on “APPLY ONLINE” .
- Option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application applicants are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the applicant or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Applicants can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. (x) Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- SC/ST/Pwd Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges Only) General & Others Rs. 200/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
Bank of India Clerk Pay Scale
- Basic pay as below and other allowances/perquisites as applicable to the Cadre:
- Present Scale of Basic Pay (in Rs)
- Junior Mgmt. Grade Scale-I (JMGS I) – 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Clerk – 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 (20 years)
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 for 300 Steno Personal Asst, Accounts Clerk Vacancy
- Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 for 58 Postal Assistant, Postman and MTS
- SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 – 3850 CBO Vacancies
- NSCL Recruitment 2020 for 220 Management Trainee Other Trainee Posts
- NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for 1500 Posts
- Indian Army TGC July 2021
- IBPS RRB 2021