Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PG Ayurveda Admission 2018 – Application, Dates
MD MS Admission 2018 at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PG Ayurveda Admission 2018: Amrita University has invited applications for admission to MD/MS Ayurveda Courses for 2018 sessions at Amrita School of Ayurveda, Amritapuri Campus, Kollam. Check out the complete details about MD/MS Ayurveda Admission 2018 application form, seats, important dates, selection process, etc.
- Commencement of Online Registration: August 10th 2018
- Last Date for Online Registration: September 12th 2018
- Expected Date of Counselling: September 20th 2018
Check out Amrita University BAMS Admission 2018
The interested applicants who want to enroll themselves can check the details regarding Admission given below.
Number of Seats and Courses Offered
Duration: MD/MS Ayurveda 3 years from the date of commencement of classes.
- MD in Ayurveda Samhita – 04 Seats
- MD in Dravyaguna Vigyana – 04 Seats
- MD in Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana – 04 Seats
- MD in Swasthavritta – 04 Seats
- MD in Kayachikitsa – 04 Seats
- MD in Panchakarma – 04 Seats
- MS in Shalya Tantra – 04 Seats
- MS in Shalakya Tantra – 04 Seats
- MS in Prasuti Tantra & Streeroga – 04 Seats
For MD / MS Ayurveda: Applicants who hold BAMS degree from a recognized University approved by CCIM, and has obtained full registration either from Central Council of Indian Medicine or any of the State AYUSH Council, after completing a compulsory rotating internship.
Applicant must secure a rank in the Entrance test conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
Applicants who, after passing the final qualifying exam (BAMS), if undergoing twelve-month compulsory rotating internship/practical training and is likely to complete the same on or before 31st July 2018.
Failure to produce the Registration certificate as above may lead to cancellation of Admission and in such case, the applicant will be responsible to pay the Institution all the losses the institution may suffer on account of such cancellation.
Foreign applicants seeking admission from abroad shall submit their applications through the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare or Indian Council for Cultural Relations (I.C.C.R.) Govt. of India, New Delhi
- Selection is based on the rank obtained in the entrance test conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita Entrance Examination Ayurveda-2018).
- Based on the merit list of AIAPGET 2018 Ranks.
Application Process for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PG Ayurveda Admission 2018
Apply Online (https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/ayurveda-2018/how-to-apply)
OARS Portal Registration is a 3-step process:
- Register into OARS portal using a valid email – id
- Complete the online application form and submit. Enter payment of fee details (DD), upload soft copy of photo and submit
- Print Confirmation Sheet in which Address Slip is attached – Separate the Address slip and paste it on an A5 envelope and mail the Confirmation Sheet along with DD through Registered Post/Speed Post / Courier
- The status of your application form and downloading hall ticket will be made available in the OARS Portal
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online:
Before applying online, candidates should have-
- A valid Email ID (If you do not have an email address we recommend Gmail)
- A colour face close-up photograph taken within the last 3 months to reflect your current appearance. Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background. Taken in full-face view directly facing the Camera
- Your photograph in digital form with Maximum Size: 30Kb, Image Dimension: 150W X 200H pixel resolution and the Image should be in JPEG format
- Upload soft copy of Candidate’s photo as per the specifications mentioned above and save.
- 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) for MD/MS Ayurveda.
Demand Draft: Make payment of fee by way of Demand draft (DD) taken from any bank in favor of “Amrita School of Ayurveda” payable at Kollam. The Demand draft (DD) is to be kept ready before filling the online form. The online application will prompt you to fill in (1) DD No, (2) Bank Name, (3) Branch, (4) Amount and (5) Date.