AEEE 2019: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is conducting Entrance Exam every year on an all India basis for admission to the 4 years B.Tech Degree Programs offered in the 3 campuses at Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore). Here check out the complete details like exam date, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, fees, application procedure for AEEE 2019.
AEEE Exam 2019, Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam Notification
AEEE 2019 exam date announced. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University will conduct the AEEE in April. The Computer-based test will be held from 22nd to 26th April 2019, whereas, AEEE in pen and paper mode will be conducted on 27th April 2019. The AEEE 2019 online application form will be released tentatively in the first week of October 2018. The application form will be available in both online and offline mode.
AEEE 2019 Exam Date
- AEEE CBT Based Test will be held on 22nd to 26th April 2019 (3 slots per day)
- Pen and Paper Test is due to be held on 27th April 2019
- Commencement of Online Application Form: October 19th 2018
- Availability of OMR Application Form: Last week of November 2018
- Last Date of Online Application Form: April 25th 2019
- Last Date of Receiving Offline Application: Last week of March 2019
- AEEE 2019 Slot Booking Computer Based Test (CBT): April 5th to 10th, 2019
- AEEE 2019 Admit Card Download: 01st week of April 2019
- Result declaration of AEEE Test: May 5th 2019
Also check out B.Tech Courses 2018
Amrita University Courses Offered
The various B.Tech Programs offered in the three Schools of Engineering are listed below:
- Amritapuri Campus: Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Bengaluru Campus: Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Coimbatore Campus: Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
AEEE 2019 Application Form
The application form can be downloaded from the website www.amrita.edu of Amrita University.
The application can be submitted either online or using printed OMR application form; the application can be submitted either online or using printed OMR application form.
Application Fee Rs.1000/- for CBT as well as P&P (application fee once paid will not be refunded).
By Post: Applications can be procured in person from the Admission office of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru or Coimbatore on producing a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore.
Application can also be obtained by post, from the Admission Co-ordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru or Coimbatore (address given below), on a written request indicating applicant’s full communication address together with a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore.
By Online: Apply through Amrita University website http://aeee.amrita.edu/regApplicant.aspx
If there is any difficulty faced by the applicant to complete the application, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment can be done through either Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking
In case if you are paying the application form fee as demand draft (DD), you should have the demand draft (DD) with you for Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of “Amrita School of Engineering”, payable at Coimbatore.
AEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: A pass in 10+2 (class XII) or its equivalent securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% marks in each of these three subjects (or).
A three-year Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks, awarded by any State Board of Technical Education.
Age: Applicants shall be born on or after July 01st 1998
AEEE 2019 Selection Procedure
Applicants will be selected based on the rank obtained from the AEEE entrance test conducted by the university.
AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
There are 2 modes of the examination will be held which include online computer based test (CBT) and pen paper mode test (P&P).
The total number of question will be 100 and each question will carry 3 marks.
Exam duration will be 2½ hours. Keep in mind negative marking facility is applied to AEEE exam 2019 and your one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer (for details visit www.amrita.edu).
AEEE 2019 Syllabus
- The AEEE syllabus will be based on Class 11th & Class 12th subjects and it consists of three sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
AEEE Duration, Pattern & Evaluation
AEEE will be of 2 ½ hours (150 minutes) duration and there will be one question paper containing 100 objective type (multiple-choice types) questions in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Each question will be followed by four answers of which one is correct/most appropriate
- Mathematics – 40 No. of Questions and 120 Marks
- Physics – 30 No. of Questions and 90 Marks
- Chemistry – 30 No. of Questions and 90 Marks
- Total – 100 No. of Questions and 300 Marks
- 3 marks will be awarded for every correct answer. For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score. If no response is indicated in the answer sheet against a question, no marks, positive or negative will be awarded.
- If more than one answer is indicated against a question, it will be treated as “incorrect answer” and 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.