AIBE 2019 Application Form: All India Bar Examination (AIBE) 2019 to test an advocate’s capability to practice law profession in India. After qualifying AIBE, applicants will be awarded ‘Certificate of Practice’ by Bar Council of India. In 2019, the examination will be known as ‘All India Bar Examination XIII’ (AIBE XIII). Check out the complete details about AIBE Application Form 2019.
Check out AIBE 2019 Notification
All India Bar Examination Online Application Process 2019
Step1: Before registration, Keep these documents ready
- Advocate ID card (if issued by State Bar Council)
- Enrollment Certificate
- Scanned photo & signature
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Step2: Click the Register here button from the home page of www.allindiabarexamination.com
Step3: Fill Registration Form on website, upload your documents and after completion press ‘Save Button’ on last page. After that Registration Number & Password is generated and shall be send to your mobile & e- mail ID. Put your Enrollment number with State Code as per your Enrollment Certificate.
Step4: After submission, check your email ID for registration number & password.
Step5: Click the Login Here button from the home page of www.allindiabarexamination.com
Step6: Put your Registration Number & Password. Click on the Login button
Step7: You will see your registration details and click on the Print Challan button
Step8: After clicking on the Print Challan button, take a print of the challan (Ctrl+P)
Step9: After 24 hrs. of registration, go to any branch of SBI to make payment with the printed copy of challan. (Mode of payment should be SBI Bank Challan only. No other mode of payment would be acceptable.)
Step10: Make payment in the bank. Retain sealed & signed applicant copy of challan with you.
Step11: Again login into your account using the same registration number & password (after 24 hrs of making the payment in the bank)
Step12: You will see your registration details and now click on the Upload Challan & Details button
Step13: Upload your challan and enter the journal number, branch code & date of challan from your challan copy. Click submit button.
Step14: Go back and click on the Application Form button. Take a print out of the Application Form for your reference.
Step 15: Check your details, photograph & signature on the application form. If there is any error or incomplete form, kindly contact on the helpline numbers or send your query via email.
Do not send the hard copy of application form or other documents in Bar Council of India.
Also check out AIBE Exam Pattern 2019
Instructions to Register for AIBE 2019
Register yourself for the AIBE on the below link
- Upload all the required documents i.e. Photograph, Signature & Enrolment Certificate
- All the documents should be self attested.
- Any document uploaded without attestation will be rejected / disqualified.
- In case you have entered any wrong information or uploaded a wrong document, Kindly get it rectified by mailing us the correction along with your registration number on firstname.lastname@example.org, before the release of admit card.
- Any rectification requests received after the release of admit card will be sent to the council for approval, any inconvenience caused due to the same will be the responsibility of the Applicant.
- Make sure your documents, photograph and signature are correctly uploaded.
- Applicants DO NOT have to send any document by post.
- Make sure you keep a print out of your application form for your reference.
- Make sure you enter your correct email and contact number as these will be used for all communication from our end.
Additional instructions for Applicants under SC/ST Category
- Applicants from SC/ST category are also required to upload a self-attested copy of their SC/ST certificate in English or Hindi language along with the other required documents.
- In case SC/ST certificate is not uploaded during the registration process no relaxation on fees will be provided. The fee for SC/ST is Rs. 2560 and fee for General/OBC is Rs. 3560/-.
- In case any Applicant has applied under the concession of SC/ST and does not provide proper documents, then their candidature shall be rejected and the registration amount will not be refunded. Such Applicants will have to apply afresh.
Additional Instructions for Disabled / Physically challenged Applicants
- Applicants with 80% or more disability under specific category like blindness, amputated arms will be given 20 minutes extra time per hour.
- Applicants under this category are required to upload a self-attested copy of their disability certificate.
- Applicants are required to carry their disability certificate on the day of examination as well.
- In case disability certificate is not uploaded during the registration process or before the release of admit card, no extra time will be provided.
Instructions for Applicants with Illness / Special needs
- Applicants suffering from any illness which requires special attention are required to inform the same via e-mail to email@example.com
- Applicants are required to carry a certified copy from the doctor on the day of examination.
- In case such information is not provided during the registration process or before the release of admit card, no special facility will be provided.