AIIMS Rishikesh M.Ch Degree Admission 2019: AIIMS Rishikesh (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) has invited online applications for Entrance Exams leading to M.Ch. (Spine Surgery & Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery) Degree Course for January 2019 Session.
AIIMS Rishikesh M.Ch Degree Admission 2019 Notification for January 2019 session
Check out the complete details like application form, last date, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and more details about AIIMS Rishikesh M.Ch Degree Admission 2019.
Also check out more PG Medical Entrance Exam 2019
AIIMS Rishikesh M.Ch Application Form 2019
Applicant should fill in Online Application with utmost care and follow instructions and help manual as given in APPENDIX-III of Prospectus, step by step:
- Applicant should fill in Online Application form correctly. Incorrect filled form may lead to rejection.
- Online Registration
- A Applicant seeking admission to Entrance Exam is required to submit his/her application in prescribed format available online with Prospectus on www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in cost of Application Form includes fee for entrance exam which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained
- Applicant is required to go through Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling of online application form.
- After selecting online registration, fill mandatory details asked for and deposit prescribed fee through debit/credit card/Net Banking. After submitting fees filled required information step by step. Follow Instructions scrupulously.
AIIMS M.Ch Exam Date 2019 (Application Dates)
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application on AIIMS Website: October 25th 2018
- Date of Uploading Prospectus and Registration of Online Application through Web Portal: October 01st 2018 Monday
- Last Date for Registration of Online application: October 25th 2018
- Applicants are required to check status on October 31st 2018 through Registration Status of My Page after Login October 30th 2018
- Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application Exam Section: November 05th 2018
- Last date for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India to forward an approval regarding “No Objection” to Foreign National for appearing in M.Ch. Entrance Exam for: January 2019 session: November 05th 2018
- Allotment of Roll Nos /Admit Card on Website: November 06th 2018
- AIIMS M.Ch Entrance Exam through online (CBT) mode / OMR: November 15th 2018 (Thursday)
- Expected date of declaration of Result: November 20th 2018
- Departmental Assessment: November 30th 2018
- Final Result: December 04th 2018
Aims & Objectives
In field of Post-Doctoral education, most important function of Institute is to provide opportunities to train teachers for medical colleges in country in an atmosphere of research and development
Post-Doctoral students are exposed to newer methods of teaching and given opportunities to actively participate in teaching exercises.
Educational principles and practices being adopted are best suited to needs of nation.
Number of Seats
M.Ch. (3 years) in Super Specialty – Facilities for post-doctoral courses are available in following super specialties for January 2019 Session:
- Spine Surgery – 01 Seat
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery – 01 Seat
- Total – 02 Seats
Also see more Medical Entrance Exams 2019
AIIMS M.Ch Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Applicant must possess a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by MCI in respective discipline as mentioned hereunder:
Spine Surgery/Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery – M.S. degree in Orthopaedics of this institute or any or University or any or equivalent degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
Applicants must have completed requisite qualification, degree and tenure by31st January 2019 or; Applicants who are likely to complete 3 years requisite qualification, degree and tenure after 31st January 2019 will not eligible to appear in this examination
- Upper Age limit is 35 years as on 01st January 2019
- Upper age limit is relaxable for OBC Applicants by a maximum of 3 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST Applicants by a maximum of 5 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Serviceman and Commissioned Officer including ECO, SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory assignment with age relaxation by a maximum of 5 years
- Upper age limit is not applicable to sponsored Applicants.
- Persons with benchmark disabilities shall be given an upper age relaxation of five years for admission to M.Ch. for PWD Applicants as per Right of persons with Disability Act, 2016
Also See: AIIMS Exam 2019
Selections for M.Ch courses are made through written examination and interview.
Percentile scores are scores based on relative performance of all those who appear for exam; or basically marks obtained are transformed into a scale ranging from 100 to 0 for each group of examinees
Percentile Score indicates percentage of Applicants that have scored EQUAL TO ORBELOW that particular Percentile in that exam.
Highest score is converted to a Percentile score of 100; or Marks obtained in between highest and lowest scores are also converted to appropriate Percentiles.
AIIMS M.Ch Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT) [Online] /OMR
- Date of Exam: November 15th 2018 (Thursday)
- Timing of Exam: 10.00 AM Onwards
- Location of Exam Centre: AIIMS Rishikesh
- Language of Paper: English
- Type of Exam Objective: Type
- Mode of Exam: Written & Interview
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Marking Scheme: Correct Answer: One mark (+)1 Incorrect Answer: Minus one-third(−)⅓ Unanswered / Marked for Review: 0 Not Answered: 0
- Method of resolving ties: Tie among aspirants will be resolved according to age (Date of birth), older Applicant shall get preference over younger one.
Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark.
Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third).
No credit will be given for questions not answered or marked for review (Questions marked for review shall be considered as unanswered
AIIMS M.Ch Admit Card
M.Ch Admit Card for Accepted Registration Form will only be uploaded on website
If status of Registration Form or Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately write an email to Dean (Academics) AIIMS, Rishikesh 249203 email@example.com with full particulars of Registration Form
- SC/ST Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- UR/OBC: 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PWD: Exempted from any fee
- Any Amendment/Rectification/Change/Editing is NOT allowed in Name, Date of Birth and Community i.e.SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/UR & PWD status after payment of application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Apply online through our website http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in or call us directory with your questions; Phone No.: 0135-2462932
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand- 249203, India, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone No.: 0135-2462932, Website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in