AIIMS 2019 Exam dates have been announced. The AIIMS MBBS exam will be held on 25th & 26th May 2019. The exam will be managed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. This exam is conducted for providing admission to the MBBS program in AIIMS Institutions. It is a national level entrance test. Through this exam, Applicants can get admission into nine AIIMS Institutions located in New Delhi, Bhopal, Rishikesh, Patna, Jodhpur, Guntur, Nagpur, Raipur, and Bhubaneshwar. In this post article, we are providing complete all information about AIIMS 2019 including the application form, registration, eligibility, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, fees, syllabus, etc for AIIMS 2019 MBBS Exam.
AIIMS 2019 Notification – Exam Dates Released Now
AIIMS 2019 Exam Dates
Here, we have updated dates of AIIMS entrance exam. The official AIIMS important dates are announced, we have updated the dates in the table below:
|Online Application Release||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date to fill application||1st week of March 2019|
|Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date for complying with deficiencies in an application as indicated||1st week of April 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination||25th & 26th May 2019|
|Result Declaration||12th June 2019|
|1st Counselling Starts||1st week of July 2019|
|2nd Counselling Starts||1st week of August 2019|
|3rd Counselling Starts||1st week of September 2019|
|Open Counselling (If Required)||4th week of September 2019|
AIIMS Application Form 2019
In this section, Applicants can get information about AIIMS registration, application releasing date, mode, fee & many more.
- Applicants, those seek admission into MBBS course, they can fill application through online mode.
- AIIMS online registration will be started from the first week of February 2019.
- Applicants can fill & submit application till the first week of March 2019.
- Upload scanned images of the Photograph (Size: 50 KB to 100 KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm), Signature (Size: 20 KB to 100 KB, Dimension: 3 cm x 6 cm) & Left hand thumb impression (Size: 20 KB to 100 KB, Dimension: 4 cm x 3 cm) in a jpg/jpeg/gif/png format.
- Save a print copy of the downloaded application form/registration slip for admission purpose.
- There will not need to submit the application/registration slip to the officials via offline mode.
- Application Fee:
- The application fee will be Rs. 1500 for GEN/OBC (Creamy & Non-Creamy) categories.
- For SC/ST category, the fee will be Rs. 1200.
- Applicants will deposit the application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
|General||Rs. 1500||As Applicable|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC : Both Creamy and Non – Creamy Layers)||Rs. 1500||As Applicable|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 1200||As Applicable|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 1200||As Applicable|
The university will provide a correction facility only in some filled. So, Applicants should fill application carefully. Other details about AIIMS Application correction are given here:
- After the form submission, the correction/amendment/rectification/editing will not be allowed in these fields such as Name, Date of Birth, Category and Exam Center.
- The correction in other fields is only allowed before the last date of registration.
- Applicants can make a correction in these fields such as Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Nationality, Gender, Marital status, etc.
- Correction in uploaded images will not be permitted.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences was established by an Act of Parliament of 1956 as an autonomous institution of national importance and its objectives and functions were defined. By virtue of this Act, the Institute awards its own medical degrees, diplomas and other academic distinctions.
- The degrees and diplomas awarded by the Institute under the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act are recognized medical qualifications for the purpose of the Indian Medical Council Act and notwithstanding anything contained in the Medical Council Act, are deemed to be included in the first schedule of that Act, entitling the holders to the same privileges as those attached to the equivalent awards from other universities of India.
- The prime focus of the Institute (AIIMS) is to develop patterns of teaching in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all the branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of medical education to all medical colleges and allied institutions in India.
- The other important objectives of the Institute is to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all the important branches of health activities and to attain self-sufficiency in postgraduate medical education. The educational principles and practices being adopted are those which are the best suited to the needs of the country.
AIIMS Eligibility Criteria 2019
The detailed eligibility criteria are given below:
Applicants must be citizens of India.
OCI & Foreign National Applicants are also eligible.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
Qualifying Exam: Passed class 12th (under 10+2 scheme)/SSC examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (ISc) or its equivalent examination.
Subjects: Pass the above qualifying examination with PCB & English subjects.
Appearing Applicants can also apply.
|GEN/OBC & OCI Applicants||Score minimum 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subjects.|
|SC/ST/OPH & Foreign Nationals Applicants||Score minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subjects.|
AIIMS Exam Pattern 2019
The AIIMS exam pattern details are mentioned below:
Mode: AIIMS entrance exam will be held in online mode (computer-based test).
Shifts: The examination will be organized in two shifts, i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM (Morning) & 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM (Afternoon).
Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3½ hours.
Language: The question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi.
Number of Questions: Total 200 multiple choice (objective & reason-assertion) type questions will be asked in the exam.
Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge/Aptitude.
Marking Scheme: Each correct response will get a score of one mark.
Negative Marking: Each incorrect response will get a score of – ⅓ mark.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
AIIMS Syllabus 2019
There will be no prescribed AIIMS syllabus for the examination. Applicants will study from the 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science syllabus. It comprised of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and General Knowledge/ Aptitude.
Physics: Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Oscillations and Waves, Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases, etc.
Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Chemical Thermodynamics, s -Block Elements, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques, etc.
Biology: Diversity of Living Organisms, Cell: Structure and Function, Human Physiology, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and its Applications, Ecology and Environment, etc.
General Knowledge: Current Affairs Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Famous award and prizes, Major corporate events, World Records, Books and authors, Science, History, etc.
Applicants check this section for How to prepare for AIIMS examination:
- Make a time schedule & divide equal time for each subject, i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Prepare from the class 11th & 12th NCERT books & other study material.
- Try to solve last year’s question papers & sample papers.
- Apart from the main subjects, you can also be updated with current affairs for the GK section of the examination.
- Practice & Prepare for Online mock tests.
- Take break time while preparing for the examination.
AIIMS Admit Card 2019
In this section, we have included information about admit card releasing mode, date, details, etc.
- The AIIMS 2019 admit card will be hosted for all the eligible Applicants through online mode on the official website.
- Applicants may download it in the first week of April 2019.
- The university will not send the AIIMS hall ticket through the postal system.
- No Applicants will be allowed to enter in the examination hall by personal appearance without a valid admit card.
- Applicants also have to bring a valid ID proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Passport/12th Class Board Admit Card) and one photograph.
AIIMS Result 2019
Applicants will view their results only through online mode on the official website. The AIIMS 2019 result can be checked on June 12th 2019. Check below for some other details, including result releasing date, preparation of merit list, etc.
- The AIIMS 2019 results will also publish in other six AIIMS website.
- The university will not communicate on phone or other means individually regarding the result declaration.
- The results for each shift will be made in the form of Percentages, Raw Scores & Percentiles (upto 5 decimal places) separately for each of the subjects & the total.
- List of the Applicants, those qualify for the counselling will be published in the second week of June 2019.
AIIMS Rank List/Merit List
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the result & percentile scores of the examination. It should be prepared separately as Common Merit List, Scheduled Caste Applicants list, Scheduled Tribe Applicants list & Other Backward Classes Applicants list.
AIIMS Cut Off 2019
The minimum cut off scores is categorized below as per the categories:
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||45%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40%|
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
AIIMS Counselling 2019
After the announcement of the result, the counselling for allocation of seats will be held at AIIMS, New Delhi. Other details about AIIMS Admission/counselling are given below:
- To appear in the counselling, Applicants should download the counselling letters from the official site.
- In each category, the total number of Applicants will be called for counselling 4 times the number of seats available in each category.
- The AIIMS 2019 counselling will be organized through offline mode. It will be started from the first week of July 2019.
- Applicants have to bring their documents/certificates in original at the counselling venue for verification.
- It is compulsory for all Applicants to present in the counselling physically.
- In the counseling process, the seats will be filled by open (UR) category Applicants first.