AIBE 2019 All India Bar Exam: Bar Council of India will be conducted All India Bar Exam – AIBE 2019 (13) on 23rd December 2018. BCI, the conducting body of AIBE XIII 2019 will be conducting the National-Level Law Exam to award Applicants with the Certificate of Practice. Applicants of law can now fill the application form of AIBE (13) 2019 announced on September 2018. The last date of application form is December 10th 2018. Applicants can check out the complete details from this page like exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, last date, fees, how to apply and more about AIBE 2019 All India Bar Exam.
All India Bar Exam 2019 Notification Released
Also See: Law Entrance Exams
AIBE 2019 Exam Date
Applicants to appear in AIBE (13) 2019, need to take a look at the important dates of AIBE (13) 2019 as given below.
- Online Registration begins from: September 26th 2018
- Bank payment through challan starts from: September 27th 2018
- Online Registration Close: December 10th 2018
- Last Date for Payment: December 13th 2018
- Last Date for Completion of Form: December 15th 2018
- Online Release of AIBE Admit Cards: December 19th 2018
- Date of All India Bar Exam: December 23rd 2018
AIBE XIII 2019 Overview
- Exam Name: All India Bar Examination (AIBE)
- Conducting Body: Bar Council of India
- Exam Type: Assessment Exam/Postgraduate
- Exam Level: National – All India Entrance Examination
- Mode of Examination: Offline/Open book
About the AIBE (All India Bar Exam)
The objective of the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. The AIBE will assess skills at a basic level, and is intended to set a minimum benchmark for admission to the practice of law; it addresses an applicant’s analytical abilities and understanding basic knowledge of law. After passing the examination applicant will be awarded “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India. AIBE (All India Bar Exam) will be conducted in 40 cities all across India. Applicants will have 11 languages to choose for attempting the examination. Examination pattern will be multiple choice questions and it will be open book exam.
AIBE 2019 Application Form
Bar Council of India has announced the application form of AIBE (13) 2019 on September 2018. Applicants need to fill the AIBE (13) 2019 Application Form in online mode.
Before filling the AIBE (13) Application form 2019 Applicants are advised to read and understand the eligibility criteria of AIBE (13) 2019. Applicants are also advised to provide valid email id and password which will help in further communication.
To registrar, visit AIBE XIII Website www.allindiabarexamination.com/registration.aspx. After successful AIBE Registration you can login to your account.
AIBE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
An advocate who has graduated after 01st July 2010 can appear in All India Bar Examination. He/she can appear as many numbers of times as it is required to clear it.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have completed LLB degree from a recognized institute.
- Qualifying Marks: There is no minimum marks requirement of LLB to appear in AIBE.
- State Bar Council Registration: Applicants must be enrolled with State Bar Council.
- Attempts: Applicants can appear as many numbers of times as they need to qualify exam. This is irrespective of him/her being enrolled for more than 2 years as an advocate on state bar council
Also Check out AIBE Exam Pattern 2019
AIBE 2019 Exam Centres
The COP for AIBE XIII 2019 for the below mentioned states have been released and it is available for distribution at the respective state bar council. Applicant are requested to collect their CERTIFICATE OF PRACTICE (COP) from their respective state bar council”.
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Maharashtra & Goa
- Punjab & Haryana
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
How to Apply All India Bar Exam (AIBE) 2019
Process to fill and submit registration form of AIBE 2019 shall be simple and adaptive. Applicants can read step by step guide to apply below to be familiar with form filling even before they proceed to apply.
Step 1: Keep following documents ready before proceeding to fill AIBE 2019 Application Form:
- Advocate ID card
- Enrollment certificate
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable).
Step 2: Visit allindiabarexamination.com. Click on “Register Here” button.
Step 3: Enter all details asked in form. This includes name, gender, father’s / husband’s name as it appears in enrollment certificate, date of birth, permanent address.
Step 4: Now check email ID for registration number and password.
Step 5: Now once again to home page of allindiabarexamination.com. Click login button.
Step 6: Login with registration ID, password.
Complete the application form and send it to “All India Bar Exam” Bar Council of India, 21 Rouse Avenue Institutional Area, ITO, Near Bal Bhawan New Delhi-110002.
AIBE 2019 Application Fees
It is most likely that application fee is as follows
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.3560/-
- SC/ST Applicants: Rs.2560/-
AIBE Admit Card 2019
AIBE Admit Card 2019 is released official after the completion of Application process. Admit Card of AIBE XIII can be downloaded online from Applicant’s account at AIBE official website as per the schedule www.allindiabarexamination.com.
Admit Cards will be available online; Applicants are requested to download their admit card as per the dates mentioned on the website.
All India Bar Examination (AIBE)
Bar Council of India, 21 Rouse Avenue Institutional Area, ITO, Near Bal Bhawan New Delhi-110002, AIBE Helpline – 011-49225022/23, Email id firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.barcouncilofindia.org