Postgraduate Distance Education Courses at University of Calicut
University of Calicut, School of Distance Education is invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Degree and Post Graduate Diploma courses for 2016 session.
Postgraduate and PG Diploma Courses Details
M.Sc Maths; M.Com; M.A in Economics; M.A Sociology; M.A History; M.A Politics; M.A Philosophy (No study aids); M.A Malayalam; M.A English; M.A Hindi; M.A Arabic; M.A Sanskrit (No study aids); M.A Tamil (No study aids); PG Diploma in Foreign Trade; PG Diploma in TV Programme Production; PG Diploma in TV News Presentation and Anchoring; Multimedia and PG Diploma in Web Technology.
How to Apply..?
Log on to www.universityofcalicut.info with challan receipt (as per fee mentioned below) and a recent passport size photograph for uploading in JPEG format.
Click the link SDE-Regular PG Admission 2016 to get the online application.
Take the printout of the application. Attest the photo in the printout copy with a Gazetted Officer and forward to the Director, School of Distance Education, University of Calicut, Calicut University PO, Pin 673635 with following documents:
- Original Challan receipt for the required fee
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original and self attested copies of qualifying certificates and Mark lists
- Community / Income / Nativity Certificate (whichever is applicable) in the case of SC / ST / OBC / OEC Applicants. BPL Applicants to produce the necessary certificate from the concerned authority
- Certificate from the authority for relaxation in minimum marks in case of teachers, Govt. employees, University employees etc
- Attested copy of the relevant page of SSLC or equivalent exam as proof of Date of Birth
- Self addressed stamped envelope (Rs 32/-) of size (30×25 cms.) to return the original certificates if not availing the facility of spot admission
- Spot Admission fee: Rs. 50/-
- 3 self addressed stamped (Rs. 5/-) envelops (12 x 5 inches)
Application fee – Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- in the case of PG Diploma in Foreign Trade)
Admission fee – Rs.250/- (Rs.1000/- as Registration fee for Diploma in Foreign Trade)
Course fee for One year
- M.Com, MA (Arabic, Malayalam, History) – Rs.2500/-
- MA (Eng., Hindi, Economics, Pol., Sociology, M.Sc (Maths) – Rs.2000/-
- MA (Philosophy, Tamil, Sanskrit) – Rs.525 (Rs.500/- for II year)
MA Gandhian Studies
- Admission fee – Rs.200/-
- Registration fee – Rs.250/-
- Tuition fee – Rs.500/- per year
PG Diploma Courses
PG Diploma in Foreign Trade (The Applicant should remit only the application fee at the time of applying.
Other fees to be remitted only at the time of admission) – Rs.3000/- (Application for this course is to be submitted through Dr. John Mathai Centre, Thrissur).
Tags: Calicut Postgraduate Correspondence Courses, calicut university, calicut university distance education, calicut university distance learning courses, calicut university pg courses, distance education, pg correspondence courses, post graduate courses, postgraduate correspondence courses, university of calicut, University of Calicut PG Courses