2 years Distance Education BEd Course 2017
Applications have been invited by Directorate of Distance Education, Sastra University for admission to Distant B.Ed course for 2017 sessions.
Sastra University BEd Distance Education Eligibility
i) A Bachelor’s degree in B.A / B.Lit., / B.Sc., / B.Com., / Tamil / English / Physics Mathematics / Applied Physics / Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Botany Bio Chemistry / Zoology / Micro Biology / Environmental Science / History / Applied Geography / Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Geography (or)
A Post graduate degree (with a UG degree in the same subject) in Economics / Home Science from a recognized University
ii) In-Service teachers with two years full time teaching experience in a Nursery / Primary / Secondary / Higher secondary school in Tamilnadu recognized by the state or central Govt.
iii) Must be currently working as a teacher in a government recognized school
Clarification regarding the eligibility for admission
- Only teachers in school service are eligible. Those working in Arts and Science colleges/ITIs/Polytechnics are not eligible
- The Applicants should have passed the UG degree examination in the 10+2+3 stream, with the same main subject in Part ?III for which admission is sought to the B.Ed program
- Applicants having direct UG degree without HSC/PUC qualification or Applicants having a direct PG degree without UG and HSC qualification are not eligible
- 2years teaching experience of a Applicant in recognized school outside Tamilnadu shall also be counted; however such Applicants must be in service in a recognized school in Tamilnadu while applying
- Teaching experience in different schools will be taken into account for the minimum requirement of two years service; there may be a break but the total experience must not be less than two years
- Such Applicants must be currently working in a recognized school
BEd Programme Fee: Rs.60,000/-* to be paid in one installment for the entire two year programme at the time of admission in the form of Demand Draft (DD) favouring SASTRA payable at Thanjavur
- Rs.45000/- Tuition Fees
- Rs.5000/- Record Fees
- Rs10000/- development fees for a onetime payment
Exam fees will be extra based on the number of courses. The fee paid is not refundable under any circumstances
Application form along with prospectus can be obtained in person from the office of admission, SASTRA campus (Thanjavur and Kumbakonam) on payment of Rs600/- or by post or by downloading the application form from the website www.sastra.edu on payment of Rs650/- by demand draft favouring SASTRA University payable at Thanjavur.
Tags: b.ed degree online, b.ed degrees, b.ed online, b.ed program, b.ed programs, bed admission, BEd Distance Education, dde sastra university, distance education bed course, distance learning, online b.ed courses, online distance courses, online distance education, online education, sastra university, sastra university bed course 2015, sastra university bed course 2017, sastra university bed program, sastra university distance course