PUTHAT 2017 Notification | Panjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test 2017
Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT) 2017 is conducted by Panjab University for admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) and Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM) Courses for the year of 2017.
Courses Offered and Seats
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) – 60 Seats
- Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM) – 30 Seats
Eligibility for PUTHAT 2017
The Panjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT) shall be open to all such applicants who have passed in the 10+2 Exam of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate and English as one of the Compulsory Subjects.
The eligibility of applicant will be provisional at every stage of the admission process. It will be the responsibility of the applicant to ensure his/her eligibility and fulfillment of various conditions for admission as prescribed in the rules/regulations of Panjab University.
PUTHAT Exam Pattern 2017
The paper for PUTHAT will consist of 100 questions of one mark each. Total time allocated to the paper will be 90 minutes. The medium of exam shall be English only. There shall be negative marking i.e., 25% marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The distribution of marks for the respective components of testing would be as:
- English Aptitude – 30 Questions
- Current Affairs and General Awareness – 20 Questions
- Reasoning Ability – 20 Questions
- Hospitality Industry Awareness – 30 Questions
Application Form Procedure
- Register Online in PUTHAT website http://puthat.puchd.ac.in
- Note down your login ID and Password.
- Download SBI Slip and pay fee in any SBI branch of India.
- Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm.
- Downloading you Admit Card after April 25th 2017
General category applicants have to pay Rs.2100/- as PUTHAT 2017 registration fee (Rs.1050/- for applicants from SC/ST categories).
For further details regarding PUTHAT 2017 application fee and application form submission process, applicants may visit official website link www.puthat.puchd.ac.in.
Check out Study Materials for PUTHAT 2017
- Hotel Management & Hospitality Administration Entrances 2016 (including Solved Papers 2015-12 & 3 Practice sets)
- Hotel Management & Hospitality Administration Entrances
- Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide (Hindi): Entrance Examination (Popular Master Guide)
- Tourism: Principles and Practices (Oxford Higher Education)
- Travel and Tourism Management
Important Dates for PUTHAT 2017
Date of Availability of Prospectus and Application Form on the website March 07th 2017
Last date for Submission of Information on the Website to Generate the Bank Challan: April 13th 2017
Last date for Deposit of Fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan: April 17th 2017 (Monday) upto 3:59 p.m
Last date for Uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website April 19th 2017
No correction will be entertained/made regarding photograph, signature and any other information (for completed forms only) after April 21st 2017 upto 05.00 pm
Final date by which Roll No. will be available online: April 25th 2017
Date of Holding Entrance Test: April 30th 2017 (Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m)
Tentative date by which the result may be declared by the University: 10th & 12th May 2017
Date of Availability of admission forms on UIHTM website (to be filled only by the candidates who qualify PUTHAT Exam): May 30th 2017
Dates for the conduct of counselling: 01st Counselling: June 27th 2017
2nd Counselling: July 06th 2017
Tags: aptitude test, aptitude test in panjab university, bachelor of hotel management, bhmct, bhmct admission, bhmct courses, bhmct program, bttm, hm courses, hospitality aptitude test, hotel management, hotel management courses, management, online hotel management, panjab university, panjab university hm courses, panjab university hotel management courses, puthat, puthat 2017, puthat 2017 application fees, puthat 2017 application form, puthat 2017 dates, puthat 2017 exam pattern, puthat 2017 notification, puthat application fees, puthat application form, puthat exam dates, puthat exam pattern 2017, tourism courses, tourism program, travel management, travel management courses