Nalanda Open University Admission 2022 to Distance Learning UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate Program
Nalanda Open University Admission 2022 – Nalanda Open University, Patna has invited online application for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and Certificate Courses for the academic year 2022-23.
Applicants can check the complete information of Nalanda Open University Admission 2022 such as the course offered, application process, eligibility criteria, dates and more from the page below.
- UG Courses – B.A. (Hons), B.Com (Hons), B.Sc (Hons), BCA, BBA & B.LIS etc.
- PG Courses – M.A, M.Sc., M.Com, MCA MBA, MJMC, MLIS
- Diploma/ Certificate Courses – Diploma & Certificate Courses
Also See: KKHSOU Admission 2022
Nalanda Open University Admissions 2022 Important Dates
- Online Admission Process: Ongoing
- Last Date for Filling up Online Admission Form: 30th May 2022 (Tentative)
Eligibility Criteria for Nalanda Open University Admission 2022
- UG & Certificate, Diploma Courses: Passed 10 + 2/Intermediate in any stream from any recognized Board.
- PG Courses: Passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized University
- For more details on eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com/
Nalanda Open University Admission 2022 Application Form
- Online registration details are available on the University website www.nalandaopenuniversity.com and www.nou.ac.in
- Applicants seeking online admission to various courses of Nalanda Open University are required to first register online.
Also See: NCHMCT JEE 2022 Notification
- Application Fee – Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online mode
- Admission will be based on merit based & qualified examinations.
Also See: LSAT 2022 Notification
NOU Admission FAQs
Question: How do I apply for NOU?
Answer: To apply for NOU, applicants are required to visit the official website of the university and register themselves.
Question: How do I get study material from NOU?
Answer: Students can download the e-content from the official website of the University.
Question: Which courses are offered at NOU?
Answer: The university offers degree, diploma, and certificate courses in distance mode under the streams of Humanities & Social Sciences, IT & Software, Accounting & Commerce, Science, Mass Communication & Media, Business & Management Studies, Nursing, Medicine & Health Sciences, and Teaching & Education. The university also offers courses like Disaster Management, Yogic Studies, Child & Women Rights, and Abolition of Child Labour.
Question: What is the basic eligibility criteria to apply for BA (Hons) offered at NOU?
Answer: The minimum eligibility to apply for BA (Hons) courses is to pass Class 12 examination in the relevant stream.
Question: Does NOU offer Scholarships?
Answer: There is a 25% discount for all the women applicants who enrol in any of the programmes offered by the university except PhD.
Question: What are the documents required with the admission form at NOU?
Answer: Document required with the admission form includes attested Photocopy of the mark sheet of the qualifying examination, attested certificate of matriculation for proof of age, attested Caste certificate, issued by DM/DC/SDO or any other person.
Question: When does the admission for B.Ed start in NOU?
Answer: The admission process generally starts in the month of May and goes till September last week. NOU B.Ed admission is entrance-based.