Manipal University MBBS 2022 Course, Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates
Manipal University MBBS Admission 2022 – Manipal University offers a full-time MBBS professional program which is of 5.5 years duration inclusive of 1-year compulsory rotating internship. For admission to MBBS, it is mandatory for any applicant to clear the NEET UG 2022 entrance exam date has been released. The exam will be held on August 01, 2022 (Tentative), and will be conducted in 11 languages pan India. The mode of exam will be pen and paper.
Manipal University MBBS Course Details
- The MBBS course is offered at KMC, Manipal University and is of four and a half years duration plus one year of the compulsory rotating internship course.
- The program fee is INR 14,40,000 per year.
- Manipal University MBBS program is recognised by the General Medical Council of Great Britain and the Malaysian Medical Council.
Manipal University MBBS Admission Dates 2022
|Event||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|NEET UG 2022 Date of Examination||August 01, 2022|
|NEET cutoff list release date||To be notified|
|Commencement of classes||To be notified|
Manipal University MBBS Fees
|Tuition Fees||INR 1430000||INR 1430000||INR 1430000||INR 1430000|
|Other Fees||INR 10000||—||—||—|
|Total Year Wise Fees||INR 14.40 Lakhs||INR 14.30 Lakhs||INR 14.30 Lakhs||INR 14.30 Lakhs|
|Total Fees||INR 57.30 Lakhs|
Manipal University MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Manipal University MBBS 2022 eligibility criteria mentioned below is for both national and international applicants.
- Must have passed 10+2 with the main subject which includes Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English from a recognized University.
- The applicant must have scored a minimum of 50% marks.
- The applicant must have selected Chemistry, Biology and Physics in level A and Level AS English must be selected
- The applicant must have scored a minimum D grade.
IB (International Board):
- Must have cleared subjects which include English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Must have scored an overall minimum of 24 points.
- Must have selected at least 2 science subjects.
Manipal University MBBS Admission Guidelines
- It is mandatory for any applicant willing to join MBBS must clear the NEET UG 2022 entrance exam. The admission for MBBS will be purely based on the rank scored in NEET-UG 2022.
- The cost of the application fee is INR 600 for the General category and INR 2,500 for NRI/ Foreign category.
Manipal University MBBS Admission 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Visit the official Manipal University website.
- Click on the study option. Under admission select Indian/ domestic/ International.
- Click apply online which can be found at the bottom of the page
- First, register using basic credentials and verify the email/OTP
- Now login and fill the online application form.
- Fill in all the mandatory details and upload documents
- Now pay the application fee of INR 600 via online payment mode.
- Finally, make your submission.
Manipal University MBBS FAQs
Question: What are the facilities offered to Manipal University MBBS students?
Answer: The Manipal University offers well equipped advanced laboratories, an advanced library with numerous resources and a teaching hospital which makes the MBBS students undergo hands-on learning with real-time practical dimension and factual ground reality.
Question: What is the mode of Manipal University MBBS admission application?
Answer: The mode of admission is Online and the cost of the application fee is INR 600 for the General category and INR 2,500 for NRI/ Foreign category.
Question: Is it compulsory to have a NEET score to take admission into Manipal University MBBS program?
Answer: It is mandatory for any applicant willing to join MBBS must clear the NEET UG 2022 entrance exam. The admission for MBBS will be purely based on the rank scored in NEET-UG 2022.
Question: Which are the Manipal University MBBS affiliated colleges?
Answer: Following Manipal University affiliated college offers MBBS course:
- Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal
- Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Mangalore
- Manipal TATA Medical College (MTMC), Jamshedpur
Question: How is the Manipal University MBBS program?
Answer: The MBBS program at Manipal University has designed an advance curriculum which includes Clinical case presentation, Bench side diagnostic training, Research mentoring, Self-directed learning modules, Problem-solving session, One-on-one discussions, Interactive tests, Team-based learning session, Didactic lecture, Emergency stat lab posting, and Journal club presentation.