Manipal University Jaipur Admission to UG and PG Courses Programs 2021
Manipal University Jaipur Admission 2021 – Manipal University Jaipur has been invited applications for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs for the academic year 2021-22
Applicants can submit their applications for the same till April 15, 2021 through online mode. Check out the page below for more details on Manipal University Jaipur Admission 2021.
Also See: TJEE 2021 Notification
- Engineering :- BTech & MTech
- Management :- BBA, BBA – Hospitality & Tourism Operations & MBA
- Hospitality & Tourism :- BHM & BBA – Hospitality & Tourism Operations
- Architecture :- BArch & MArch (Landscape)
- Design :- Fashion Design, Interior Design & Fine Arts
- Computer Applications:– BCA & MCA
- Arts & Humanities :- BA (Hons) – Economics, English, Psychology & BA – Liberal Arts, MA – English, MSc – Clinical Psychology & Physical Education
- Basic Sciences :- BSc (Hons) – Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Psychology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, MSc – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Clinical Psychology
- Commerce :- BCom & MCom
- Mass Communication :- BJMC & MJMC
- Law :- Integrated BA-LLB (Hons) & Integrated BBA-LLB (Hons), LLB & LLM
- Others :- B.Tech – Lateral Diploma & International Programs
Also See: SRMHCAT 2021 Notification
Manipal University Jaipur Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Last Date to Apply for Indian /Internationals Admissions:||15th April 2021|
|Course commencement Date:||02nd August 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Manipal University Jaipur Admission 2021
For UG Courses:
- Passed in 10+2 from recognized board or equivalent qualification as recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) or other competent body in any discipline
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
For PG Courses:
- Applicant with a Bachelor’s degree from recognized University/Institution or equivalent qualification as recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) or other competent body with 50% marks in aggregate (48% for SC/ST).
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For more details on eligibility criteria, visit the University Website https://jaipur.manipal.edu/
Manipal University Jaipur Admission 2021 Application Procedure
Eligible applicants can apply online through official website https://jaipur.manipal.edu/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 – Create your Login
- Step 2 – Verify Email
- Step 3 – Fill application form online
- Step 4 – Upload required documents
- Step 5 – Pay Application fee
Also See: AMU Engineering Entrance Exam 2021
- Through Entrance Exam – Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination followed by a Personal Interview.
- Through Non-Entrance Exam – Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.