- KNRUHS Warangal MPH Admission 2017 through Entrance Test – Eligibility, Application Form, Selection Procedure, Important Dates and more details
- KNRUHS Warangal MPH Admission 2017 Important Dates
- KNRUHS Warangal MPH Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- KNRUHS Warangal MPH Admission 2017 Educational Qualification
- KNRUHS Warangal MPH Admission 2017 through Entrance Test
- Entrance Test Centre
- Download of Hall Tickets
- KNRUHS Warangal MPH Admission 2017 Application Procedure
KNRUHS Warangal MPH Admission 2017 through Entrance Test – Eligibility, Application Form, Selection Procedure, Important Dates and more details
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) Warangal has invited applications for admission to Master of Public Health programme for 2017 sessions through Computer based online Entrance Test.
KNRUHS Warangal MPH Admission 2017 Important Dates
Date of Issue of Notification: June 20th 2017
Availability of Online Application: June 22nd to July 08th 2017
Last Date for Submission of Filled-in Applications along-with enclosures to the Head of the Dept.: July 12th 2017
Display of List of Eligibility Applicants for Entrance Test: July 16th 2017
Hall Tickets will be Issued Online: July 18th to July 20th 2017
Date of Computer Based Entrance Test: July 23rd 2017 from 02.30 pm to 04.00 pm by 01.30 pm sharp
Announcement of Entrance Exam Result: July 27th 2017
Date of 1st Counselling at IIPH Hyderabad: August 04th 2017
Commencement of Classes: August 07th 2017
Closure of Admissions: August 16th 2017
KNRUHS Warangal MPH Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must be Indian National and should satisfy Local or Non-Local Status as per G.O.P. 646, Education Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and must satisfy the eligibility criteria as below:
Age: There is no age restriction for admission into MPH Course.
KNRUHS Warangal MPH Admission 2017 Educational Qualification
The applicant must have passed:
- Bachelor Degree with at least 50% in any discipline from recognized University by the UGC and the Degree awarding University must be member if Association of Indian Universities. If the Degree is acquired from Distance Education Mode it must be recognized by Distance Education council (DEC) besides recognized by UGC and AIU.
- The percentage will be calculated from the total marks of 1st, 2nd & 3rd year under 10+2+3 scheme including languages and other subjects.
- Foreign applicants other than Medical/Para Medical applying for MPH course should submit equivalence certificate from Council of Higher Education Andhra Pradesh/Council of Higher Education Telangana, Association of Indian Universities New Delhi, Ministry of External affairs Government of India, New Delhi (they must fulfill requirements of Presidential order and GOP No. 646 dated 10th July 1979.
- Foreign applicants of Medical/Para Medical applying for MPH course should submit equivalence certificate by the University of Health Sciences and temporary registration for the duration of Post Graduate training from the respective Councils i.e., MCI, DCI, CCIM, CCH,INC etc., should submit.
KNRUHS Warangal MPH Admission 2017 through Entrance Test
Entrance Test for both Competent Authority Quota (CQ) & Management Quota (MQ): Must have secured not less than 40% marks in the Entrance Test. In case of SC and ST applicants, minimum marks shall be not less than 30% marks.
Physical Fitness: The applicant shall be medically fit.
Entrance Test Centre
The Entrance Test will be conducted on July 23rd 2017 from 02.30 PM to 04.00 PM at one centre at Hyderabad.
Reporting time at the Entrance test Centre by 01.30 PM sharp.
Download of Hall Tickets
The eligible applicant shall download the Hall Ticket through online from 10.00 AM on July 18th 2017 from the website www.drntruhs.org by entering his/her Application Number and Date of Birth as (DD/MM/YYYY).
KNRUHS Warangal MPH Admission 2017 Application Procedure
The applicant desires to appear for Entrance test for admission into MPH course shall apply through online on the website http://knruhs.in from July 22nd 2017, 02.00 PM to July 08th 2017, 05.00 PM only.
The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet cafe/net center).
Tags: computer based online entrance test, knruhs Warangal admission, knruhs warangal mph admission, master of public health admission, master of public health programme, masters degree, mph entrance exam, mph entrance test, online education, online entrance test, pg admission, post graduate courses