IRMA Admission 2021 Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management-Executive)
IRMA PGDM in Rural Management-Executive Admission 2021 – Institute of Rural Management (IRMA) Anand invites application for admission to full-time Residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management-Executive) Program for the academic session commencing in May 2021. Check out complete details here like eligibility, important dates, application procedure, selection procedure, fees and more for IRMA PGDM Admission 2021.
No. of Seats
- Total 60 seats are available for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management – Executive), or the “PRMX”, May – 2021, a full-time residential programme.
Also See: IMI Kolkata PGDM Admission 2021
IRMA PGDM in Rural Management-Executive Admission 2021 Important Dates
Online Admissions application portal opens
01st September, 2020
Last date for receipt of completed applications
31st January 2021
Intimation for Personal Interview
02nd February 2021
Date of Personal Interview
12th to 13th February 2021
Announcement of final results
22nd February 2021
Last date for submitting acceptance form
01st March 2021
Last date to deposit the first installment fee
15th March 2021
24th to 30th May 2021
Beginning of First Term
31st May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IRMA PGDM in Rural Management-Executive Admission 2021
- Those who meet the following norms are eligible to apply for admission to the programme.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Applicants must have graduated in any discipline with 50 % or (45 % for SC/ST/DAP) aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level.
- Admission will be on the basis of the applicant having a valid score of either CAT 2018, 2019 and 2020 / XAT 2018, 2019 and 2020 / GMAT 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Minimum Work Experience
- At least five years post-qualification full-time work experience in Managerial/Supervisory position.
- The person should have completed five years of full-time work in the prescribed capacity on 30th April of the year of admission.
IRMA PGDM in Rural Management-Executive Admission 2021 Application Process
Eligible applicants can apply online through the official website https://www.irma.ac.in/
Please go through the instructions mentioned below carefully.
- You need to register with your valid Email ID. Auto generated passwords will be sent to your email account. You need to keep a record of user-id and password for future use.
- You need to mention your name as given in your graduation certificate.
- Please ensure that correct information is entered prior to final submission. Please follow the sequence of all stages after editing (do not skip any stage) to ensure proper data entry. Any editing is possible before final submission. After final submission, it will not be possible to edit the application form.
- Please upload a scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature at the appropriate place in the form.
- Please upload the scanned copy of self-attested latest proof issued by the appropriate authority of OBC (Non creamy) / SC / ST / DAP category as applicable.
- In your own interest, you should keep a copy of the filled-in application form.
- Application form fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Application Fee: Rs. 2,500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Stage-1: Applicants to appear in Any of the following entrance tests CAT/XAT/GMAT and submit scores to the institute along with application form.
- Applicants who have already cleared any of above tests will download their scores and provide to the institute along with application form
- Stage-2: Personal Interview
- Stage-3: Result Announcement
Also check out Upcoming Entrance Exams