MBF Admission 2018 | Management of Business Finance Program 2018 at IIF Noida
Indian Institute of Finance (IIF), Greater Noida has invited applications for admission to 2years full-time Management of Business Finance (MBF) Program for July 2018 sessions.
- MBF – Management of Business Finance (2 Year)
- EMBF – Executive Mgt. of Business Finance (3 Year)
- PhD – Doctoral Programme in Com., Eco. Mgt. & Stat (3 Year)
- FBA – Fellowship in Business Administration in Finance (3 Year)
- STRP – Short Term Research Programme (1 Year)
- MBF-PGDM – Two year AICTE approved full time regular Post Graduate Diploma in Management [Finance]
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be a graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC). Applicants appearing in the final year Bachelor’s exam are eligible to apply.
For PhD, STRP & FBA Finance Post-Graduation /MBA with 50%; final year Applicants are eligible.
For PhD – Written Test (UGC NET / University of Mysore Exam) & Interview.
For FBA & DLP – Interview.
Distance Learning Programmes (DLP)
– Basic Business Finance (BBF) (1 Year)
– Management of Business Finance (MBF) (2 Year)
AICTE approved PGDM (Finance)
Eligibility: Applicants must be a graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC) and 3 years work experience.
MBF Admission 2018 – How to Apply?
Applicants can fill their Application Form for IIF Admission 2018 from the official website www.iif.edu. Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form.
Apply Online Application visit http://www.iif.edu.
For FBA / STRP Summer Notes & CV (See application Form) for DLP Program only.
First Semester Fee (Via Demand Draft).
Late Fee of Rs.500/-.
MBF Admission 2018 Application Dates
Regular Program Session Beginning
October 2017 (Fall Session)
January 2018 (Winter Session)
July 2018 (Summer Session)
Distance Learning Programs
January 2018 (Winter)
July 2018 (Summer)
April 2018 (Autumn)
October 2018 (Fall)
Tags: business program, finance program, iif noida, indian institute of finance, management courses, management of business finance, management program, master degrees, mbf admission, mbf programme, online business, online management courses