IMI Kolkata PGDM Admission 2021 Notification
IMI Kolkata PGDM Admission 2021 – International Management Institute (IMI), Kolkata has released the applications from eligible applicants for admission into the 2year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic year 2021-23. Admission to the PGDM Program at IMI Kolkata is through CAT, and/or GMAT and/or XAT test scores.
IMI Kolkata PGDM Admission 2021 Important Dates
Last date for online submission of application forms and payment
07th December 2020
Display of shortlist for Interview process
01st week of February 2021
Date of Interview
February – March 2021
Display of final results
02nd week of April 2021
Commencement of Program
Last week of June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IMI Kolkata PGDM Admission 2021
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) for admission in postgraduate Programmes.
- Admission will be on the basis of the applicant having a valid score of either CAT, and/or GMAT and/or XAT test scores.
- Applicants appearing in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible to apply.
IMI Kolkata PGDM Admission 2021 Application Procedure
Eligible applicants can apply online through the official website http://admission.imi.edu
Please go through the instructions below carefully.
- For the application form the applicant may visit https://admission.imi.edu and the same may be submitted online.
- Users should create a new account while applying online. The login details will be used for filling the admission form and for checking the status of the application later. After logging in successfully, the admission form will be displayed.
- Applicants should complete the online application form and submit it along with non-refundable application processing fee and other required documents.
- Applications, completed in all respects, should be submitted online latest by midnight of 07th December 2020. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected.
Also check out Upcoming Entrance Exams
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- + GST @ 18%
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Qualifying Exams CAT / XAT / GMAT
- Fill up the Application Form
- Selected applicants will receive the Interview Call Letter
- Writing Ability Test & Personal Interview
- Selected applicants will receive the Offer Letter
- Past academic performance in graduation, Class XII & X, Psychometric Test, Essay Writing and Personal Interview will constitute the components of the final stage of the selection process. The IMI Kolkata Admissions Committee reserves the right to modify these components while communicating the same to the applicants during the Personal Interview.