PG Common Entrance Test 2017
Dravidian University, Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh state has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (DU PGCET) 2017 Notification for the academic year 2017.
DUCET 2017 for admission into various Post Graduation courses in the Dravidian University.
DUCET 2017 Course Details
A) Regular Programmes
M.A – Telugu, English, Kannada, Tamil, Linguistics, Philosophy, History, Malayalam, Folklore, Tribal lore & Cultural Tourism
M.Sc – Herbal Science
M.Ed – Master of Education
B) Self-Financing Programmes
M.Sc Botany, Physics, Zoology, Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry (Organic), Computer Science, Microbiology, Mathematics, Statistics
M.L.I.Sc – Master of Library and Information Science
M.Com – Master of Commerce
M.S.W – Master of Social Work
MA – Sociology, Rural Development Management, Music & Performing Arts
C) Other Programmes (no entrance test)
Diploma & Certificate Courses: Folkloristics, Tulu, Malayalam, Yoga
Important Date for DUCET 2017
Sale of Applications April 03rd to May 15th 2017
From May 16th to May 30th 2017 with Late Fee of Rs.50/-
Last Date for Submission of Applications: May 31st 2017
Common Entrance Test for PG Candidates: June 05th 2017
How to Apply – Dravidian University PG Common Entrance Test 2017 ..?
Application for entrance examination for admission into various courses during 2017 is to be submitted in the prescribed form. A separate application is required for each course.
Applicants are required to pay the prescribed entrance examination fees of Rs.300/- (for General/BC Applicants) and Rs.200/- (for SC/ST/Differently Abled applicants) in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dravidian University, Kuppam-517426 either in person by Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.300/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST/Differently Abled) by Post (DD for Rs.350/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Differently Abled) favoring “The Registrar, Dravidian University” payable at Kuppam.
For downloaded application, enclose Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.300/-; the entrance test will be conducted at various centers in South India.
The Application form must be filled in English only (using CAPITAL letters).
Exam Centre: Dravidian University, Kuppam
Documents to be attached along with Application
Attested photocopies and other materials to be enclosed along with the application:
- Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, SSC & Intermediate Pass Certificates, Degree Marks & Provisional Certificates as the case may be.
- Original Caste Certificate (Permanent or Latest obtained from the MRO/Tahsildar).
- Income Certificate (obtained in 2016 from the MRO/Tahsildar).
- Relevant Certificate in case of Differently Abled.
- Relevant Certificate in case of NCC/NSS/Games & Sports.
- Discharge Certificate and Service Certificate of the parent in case of Children of Armed personnel.
- Migration Certificate (in case of other university students).
- 4 Pass-port size recent photographs.
- A Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (for general categories) and Rs.200/- (for SC/ST/Differently Abled Rs.200/-) in person or Rs.350/- (by post for general categories) and Rs.250/- (by post for SC/ST/Differently Abled) drawn on any nationalized Bank (preferably Andhra Bank) payable at Kuppam in favour of the Registrar, Dravidian University, Kuppam.
- Two Self-addressed Post-Cards.
- Two 9×20 cms Self-addressed covers with Rs.5/- postal stamps fixed on them.
Tags: andhra pradesh ducet 2017, dravidian university pgcet 2017, ducet, ducet 2017, ducet 2017 application form, ducet 2017 eligibility, ducet 2017 exam, ducet 2017 msc program, ducet 2017 notification, ducet application dates, ducet application form, ducet exam dates, ducet ma admission, ducet pg programs, m.ed courses, m.ed degree, MA Admission, master programs, masters, masters degrees, msc courses, msc degree, online m.ed courses, online msc degree, PG Common Entrance Test