Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) Undergraduate Engineering Admission 2017
Malaviya National Institutes of Technology Jaipur is invites application for admission to Undergraduate Programmes (Engineering / Architecture / Planning) 2017 Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) in National Institutes of Technology and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutes.
Eligibility Criteria for DASA Undergraduate Engineering Admission 2017
Applicant must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary 10+2 or equivalent from any system of education as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
Applicant must have completed successfully Mathematics, Physics and one of the subjects from (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology) in 11th AND / OR 12th, as applicable in the respective boards.
Applicant must have secured a minimum of at least 60 percent aggregate marks (average of all subjects of qualifying examination taken together) or 6.50 CGPA (on a 10 point scale) or equivalent in the qualifying examination.
Age Only applicants born on or after 1st October, 1991 are eligible.
Application Submission for DASA Undergraduate Engineering Admission 2017
The submission of application is a 2 stage process, both of which are essential.
Online application and submission of required documents online (scanned and uploaded).
No hard copy of application or supporting documents needs to be sent.
SAT subject test score to be sent to MNIT Jaipur through College Board, USA (Institute Code 7664)
The Online process involves the following steps
- Create an account at dasanit.org by entering the following details to register
- Username (to be chosen by the applicant)
- Email ID (valid email ID to which a web link will be mailed to complete the registration process)
- Captcha words (in the space provided)
- Once correct details are entered, click Create my account
- An email will be send to your email address with a link to complete the registration. Check your email and click the web link.
- Enter Applicant ID (given in the email)
- Enter Password (preferably a combination of uppercase, lowercase, number and symbol to be chosen by the applicant)
- Confirm Password
- Once correct details are entered, registration is complete.
- Applicants are advised to note the Applicant ID and password for future logins (for completing the application form and checking the status of the application etc) and to keep it confidential.
Application filling and submission
- Once an account is created applicants should Login using email address and Password.
- Applicants can enter any number of choices in the order of preference which can be of any combination of Institutes and/or courses of your choice in the order of priority from the list of courses available.
- The recommended sequence and detailed instructions for filling the application form will be uploaded on the portal once the application process starts. You will need to upload the following:
- Latest passport size photograph in JPG format (size ~ 3.5cmx3.5cm, file size < 100kB)
- Scanned signature in JPG format (file size <100kB).
- Scanned copies of relevant documents in JPG /JPEG format (the size of each such file <500 kB Colour/ B&W/Gray Scale).
- You may use any image editing software like Microsoft Office Picture Manager or Microsoft Paint to resize your photograph and documents. The photograph will appear on your admission order hence use a photograph with sufficient clarity and contrast. All the scanned documents should also be clearly readable.
- Applicants are advised to click Preview Application Form button to preview the form and ensure that all the required details have been provided correctly. In case, there are some corrections to be made, applicants can click the Edit the Application Form button and edit the application.
- After ensuring that all the data provided are correct and in the required format the applicant must click the Submit the online application Form button to submit the online application.
- The submitted online application must be downloaded and saved by making use of the Download Application Form button. Applicants should keep copy of the submitted online application form for their records and print if required. However, the applicants are not required to send the hard copy of application form and documents to DASA office.
Important Dates for DASA Undergraduate Engineering Admission 2017
Submission of Online Application: April 01st to June 12th 2017
Last date for Receipt of SAT Subject Test Score: June 12th 2017
First round of Seat Allotment: June 19th 2017
Confirmation by applicants who have been allotted a seat in Round-1: 19th to 21st June 2017
Second Round of Seat Allotment: June 24th 2017
Confirmation by applicants who have been allotted a seat in Round-2: 24th to 27th June 2017
Third Round of Seat Allotment: June 30th 2017
Confirmation by applicants who have been allotted a seat in Round-3: June 30th to July 03rd 2017
Choice refilling and new applicant registration: 04th to 07th July 2017
Fourth Round of Seat Allotment: July 14th 2017
Confirmation by applicants who have been allotted a seat in Round-4: 14th to 17th July 2017
Reporting to allotted Institutes by applicants who have been allotted a seat in Rounds 1, 2, 3, and 4: 18th to 24th July 2017
Announcement of vacant seat matrix for Spot Round: July 28th 2017
Choice refilling and new applicant registration for Spot Round: 29th to 31st July 2017
Spot Round against vacant seats & Spot Round Allotment: August 02nd 2017
Reporting to allotted Institutes by applicants who have been allotted a 03rd to 07th August 2017
Tags: architecture courses, dasa 2017, dasa admission form, dasa application form 2017, DASA Applications, DASA Engineering Admission, dasa engineering admission 2017, DASA Online Application Form, dasa ug, DASA UG Admission, DASA UG Application Form, dasa ug courses, DASA UG Dates, DASA UG Eligibility, DASA UG Engineering Admission, dasa undergraduate admission 2017, DASA Undergraduate Engineering Admission, Direct Admission of Students Abroad, engineering courses, MNIT DASA Admission, MNIT DASA UG Programs, online dasa engineering