DASA 2018 | Direct Admission of Students Abroad | DASA Undergraduate Engineering Admission 2018
Malaviya National Institutes of Technology Jaipur has invited application for admission to Undergraduate Programs (Engineering / Architecture / Planning) 2018 Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) in National Institutes of Technology and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutes.
Number of Seats
- Computer Science Programs (CSE and CSD): 20 seats
- Electronics and Communications Programs (ECE and ECD): 10 seats
- Other Programs (CND/CLD/BSD): 5 seats
DASA Eligibility Criteria | DASA UG Engineering Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary 10+2 or equivalent from any system of education as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
Applicant must have completed successfully Mathematics, Physics and one of the subjects from (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology) in 11th AND / OR 12th, as applicable in the respective boards.
Applicant must have secured a minimum of at least 60 percent aggregate marks (average of all subjects of qualifying examination taken together) or 6.50 CGPA (on a 10 point scale) or equivalent in the qualifying examination.
Age Only applicants born on or after 1st October 1992 are eligible.
DASA 2018 Application Submission
The submission of application is a 2 stage process, both of which are essential.
Online application and submission of required documents online (scanned and uploaded).
No hard copy of the application or supporting documents needs to be sent.
SAT subject test score to be sent to MNIT Jaipur through College Board, USA (Institute Code 7664)
The Online process involves the following steps
- Create an account at dasanit.org by entering the following details to register
- Username (to be chosen by the applicant)
- Email ID (valid email ID to which a web link will be mailed to complete the registration process)
- Captcha words (in the space provided)
- Once correct details are entered, click Create my account
- An email will be sent to your email address with a link to complete the registration. Check your email and click the web link.
- Enter Applicant ID (given in the email)
- Enter Password (preferably a combination of uppercase, lowercase, number and symbol to be chosen by the applicant)
- Confirm Password
- Once correct details are entered, registration is complete.
- Applicants are advised to note the Applicant ID and password for future logins (for completing the application form and checking the status of the application etc) and to keep it confidential.
DASA Application Form | Application filling and submission
- Once an account is created applicants should Login using the email address and Password.
- Applicants can enter any number of choices in the order of preference which can be of any combination of Institutes and/or courses of your choice in the order of priority from the list of courses available.
- The recommended sequence and detailed instructions for filling the application form will be uploaded to the portal once the application process starts. You will need to upload the following:
- Latest passport size photograph in JPG format (size ~ 3.5cmx3.5cm, file size < 100kB)
- Scanned signature in JPG format (file size <100kB).
- Scanned copies of relevant documents in JPG /JPEG format (the size of each such file <500 kB Colour/ B&W/Gray Scale).
- You may use any image editing software like Microsoft Office Picture Manager or Microsoft Paint to resize your photograph and documents. The photograph will appear on your admission order hence use a photograph with sufficient clarity and contrast. All the scanned documents should also be clearly readable.
- Applicants are advised to click Preview Application Form button to preview the form and ensure that all the required details have been provided correctly. In case, there are some corrections to be made, applicants can click the Edit the Application Form button and edit the application.
- After ensuring that all the data provided are correct and in the required format the applicant must click the Submit the online application Form button submit the online application.
- The submitted online application must be downloaded and saved by making use of the Download Application Form button. Applicants should keep the copy of the submitted online application form for their records and print if required. However, the applicants are not required to send the hard copy of application form and documents to DASA office.
DASA Important Dates | DASA UG Application Dates
Online application portal opens on March 02nd 2018
Online application portal closes on April 25th 2018
DASA Application Process
Online application should be submitted by applicants.
Online application will be accepted from March 02nd, 2018 to April 25th, 2018
The last date for submission of online application is 5.00 PM IST on April 25th, 2018 (Wednesday) (Applications will not be accepted after the last date under any circumstances).
DASA Application Fee
A fee of INR 6000 is to be paid online while submitting the online application form.
Tags: architecture courses, dasa 2018, dasa admission form, dasa application form 2018, DASA Applications, DASA Engineering Admission, dasa engineering admission 2018, DASA Online Application Form, dasa ug, DASA UG Admission, DASA UG Application Form, dasa ug courses, DASA UG Dates, DASA UG Eligibility, DASA UG Engineering Admission, dasa undergraduate admission 2018, DASA Undergraduate Engineering Admission, Direct Admission of Students Abroad, engineering courses, MNIT DASA Admission, MNIT DASA UG Programs, online dasa engineering