2years Distance Education Post Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine (PGDFM) Admission 2017
Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore has invited applications for admission to 2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine (PGDFM) in Distance Education Programme commencing in the year 2016.
Number of Seats: 200 seats.
Eligibility Criteria for CMC Vellore PG Diploma in Family Medicine Admission
This course is open to both Indian citizens and foreign nationals.
- All applicants must possess a valid MBBS or equivalent degree.
- All applicants must possess a valid MCI/ State Medical Council registration.
- Foreign applicants must be registered with appropriate accrediting bodies in their own countries.
There is no entrance test.
Selection Process for PGDFM Admission 2017
Weightage in selection will be given to
- Those who have served or are serving in ‘Areas of need’.
- Those in practice for over 10 years.
- Those willing to depute a nurse or clinical assistant to be trained as Family Physician Assistant.
- Women applicants.
Course Fee Details
- Fees for Indian citizens residing and working in India: Rs 60,000.
- SAARC Nationals (Except India) residing and working in SAARC Countries: US$1300.
- Foreign nationals and Non – Residential Indians: US$1800.
Indian nationals may pay the course fee in two-installments:
1st Installment: Rs 40,000 (at the time of admission).
2nd Installment: Rs 20,000 – Deadline to receive each installment: November 02nd 2016.
Application Submission for CMC Vellore PG Diploma in Family Medicine Admission
The applications for the PGDFM 2017 must be submitted online and can be accessed using the link: http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in
Demand Draft of Application Fee: The application fee of the PGDFM 2017 course is Rs.1000/-; the application fee should be paid by Demand Draft (DD) issued in favor of ‘CMC Vellore Association’ payable at Vellore.
Important Dates for PGDFM Admission 2017 (Tentative)
Last date to submit the Online Application is July 31st 2017
Last date for Receipt of the Application Form and the Demand Draft (DD) by this office is August 10th 2017
Tags: cmc distance pg diploma programs, cmc vellore distance education, cmc vellore distance education admission, cmc vellore pg diploma admission, cmc vellore pg programs, cmc vellore pgdfm admission, cmc vellore pgdfm courses, diploma courses, Diploma Programs, distance education pg diploma admission, distance learning, distance learning courses, Distance Learning Programs, family medicine admission 2017, online distance courses, online pg dipoma courses, pg diploma, pg diploma admission 2017, pg diploma in family medicine, postgraduate diploma programs, postgraduate programs