Integrated BA LLB Admission 2018 at University of Calcutta
Calcutta University Integrated BA LLB Admission 2018: The University of Calcutta has invited applications for admission to 1st Semester of 5 year Integrated BA LLB Course for 2018 sessions.
Online form submission for admission to 5 year BA-LLB course in the following institutions for the session 2018
1) Dept. of Law, University of Calcutta (Hazra Campus) – 120 Seats
2) Jogesh Chandra Chowdhury Law College – 120 Seats
3) South Calcutta Law College – 120 Seats
4) Surendranath Law College – 120 Seats
5) Bikash Bharati Law College (Self‐financed). Aamtala, South 24 Parganas – 120 Seats
6) Rabindra Siksha Sammilani Law College (Mallickpur, South-24 Parganas) – 120 Seats
7) Jyotirmoy School of Law (Self-financed), Sonarpur, South-24 Parganas – 120 Seats
8) Shyambazar Law College (Self‐financed) Shyambazar – 120 Seats
9) George School of Law (Self-financed) G.T. Road, Konnagar, Hoogly – 120 Seats
10) Sureswar Dutta Law College (Self-financed), Mourigram, Howrah – 120 Seats
11) Heritage Law College (Self-financed), Anandapur, Chowbaga Kolkata – 120 Seats
12) Kolkata Police Law Institute (Self-financed), Kolkata – 60 Seats (80% of seats reserved for the eligible wards of Kolkata Police/Ex Kolkata Police/WB Police/Ex WB Police)
a) Applicants who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent in the year 2016, 2017 & 2018 only.
b) 10+2 Level Marks obtained from the Board recognized by the University of Calcutta:
General: At least 45% marks in best four subjects (Excluding Environmental Studies of WBCHSE) (Best of four excluding environmental education for West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education only) are eligible to apply.
SC/ST/Person with Disability: At least 40% marks in best four subjects (Excluding Environmental Studies of WBCHSE).
Application Form – How to Apply?
Single online applications are invited for admission to 1st Semester of 5-year B.A LLB Course for the academic session 2018 at our official website www.caluniv.ac.in for the under mentioned institutions.
Application Form will not be available at the University Sales Counter and cannot be downloaded.
For General Applicants Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only).
For SC/ST/PWD Applicants Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred fifty only).
Fees Payment: Through State Bank Collect Payment through Debit Card/Credit Card or Download SBI Challan and pay at any SBI branch.
In case of downloaded application forms, payment for the purpose will have to be deposited in the University, Hazra campus cash counter at 51/1, Hazra Road, Kolkata-700019, within 03.00 p.m.
Calcutta University BA LLB Admission 2018 Important Dates
Online Form Submission: June 07th 2018 to June 26th 2018
Application Fees Payment (through SBI Collect): 07th June to 27th June 2018
Online Admit Card Download: 23rd July to 07th July 2018
Date of Entrance Test: July 08th 2018 (Sunday)
Entrance Test Overall Merit List & Category wise seat Capacity: July 13th 2018
Online Admission Slip Download: Published in due course
Tags: BA LLB Admission, ba program, bachelor degrees, calcutta university, calcutta university law courses, integrated ba llb, Integrated BA-LLB Admission, integrated courses, integrated law admission 2018, Integrated Law Courses, integrated law entrance exam, integrated llb courses, integrated llb program, latest integrated law program, law courses, Law Entrance Exam, law program in kolkata, law programs, llb courses, masters, online integrated ba llb program, online integrated law programs, Online Law Courses, university of calcutta