MEd Program 2018 in Bharathidasan University
Department of Educational Technology, Bharathidasan University Kahajamalai Campus (Tiruchirappalli) has invited applications for admission to 2years M.Ed Program for 2018 sessions.
Features of the M.Ed Program
- NCTE Approved Two Year Program
- Updated Curriculum as per NCTE and NCFTE guidelines
- Every Course enriched with Practicum for Project-based Learning
- ICT Skills Training for World Class Learning
- Free Coaching for NET/SET and TET/CTET
- Free Communication Skills Training
- Skill Development in E-Content and Multimedia Development
- Nominal Fee
- Fee Concessions and Scholarships as per the norms of Government of Tamil Nadu
Eligibility for MEd Admission
As per NCTE norms (B.Ed with a minimum of 50% marks).
Bharathidasan University M.Ed Application Form 2018
Application Form can be downloaded from www.bdu.ac.in. Application Fee is Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST Applicant) which can be remitted through SBI Collect (or) Demand Draft (DD).
Filled in applications are to be supported with
- Attested copy of SSCL mark statement;
- Attested copy of transfer certificate;
- Attested copy of community certificate;
- Attested copy of ex-serviceman/son or daughter of ex-serviceman certificate;
- Attested copy of the certificate for otherwise-abled);
- Attested copies of marks statements (for students studying under CBCS pattern, if the credits alone are mentioned in the grade sheet)
Tags: bharathidasan university, eligibility for med admission, m.ed, m.ed admission, m.ed course, m.ed degree, m.ed online, m.ed program, master degree, master degree for teachers, master in education, master of education, master of education programs, masters degree, masters degree in education, masters education, masters in education, masters in education online, masters in higher education, masters of education online, med application form, med degree, med education, med eligibility, med school, med school application, online masters degree programs, online masters programs, school admissions