Azim Premji University Bangalore Admission to PG courses for Academic Session 2022
Azim Premji University PG Admission 2022 – Azim Premji University, Bangalore has been released an admission notification and invites eligible applicants for admission to its 2-years full-time Postgraduate Program and 1-year Master of Laws (LL.M) in Law and Development for the academic year 2022.
Check out the post below for more details such as the course offered, important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, etc. for Azim Premji University PG Admission 2022.
Also See NIOS ODE 2022 Application Form
Azim Premji University PG Program Offered
- MA. Education
- MA. Development
- MA. Public Policy & Governance
- MA. Economics
- MM. in Law and Development
Azim Premji University PG Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Applications open: OCT 2021
- Applications close: 18th December 2021
- National Entrance Test: 02nd January 2022
- Personal interviews: February 2022
- Academic session begins: July 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Azim Premji University PG Admission 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (including Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Commerce, Management, etc.) from a recognized University.
- Undergraduate students who are appearing for their final year examinations and completing their graduation on or before September 2022 are also eligible to apply.
- Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB 3years / 5 years) from a recognised University in India or abroad. Candidates with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
Also See: AIFSET 2022 Application Form
Azim Premji University PG Admission 2022 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
Candidates should apply through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website https://azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in/
- Applicants have to login through the link on the website and register online with e-mail ID, mobile number and date of birth
- Application Form can be downloaded from the University website
- Completed application form should be mailed to the Admissions Office, Azim Premji University, PES Campus, Pixel Park, B Block, Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560100.
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Offline through Demand Draft in favour of “Azim Premji Foundation for Development”
Azim Premji University PG Selection Procedure
- The selection process for the Postgraduate Programme include:
- Entrance Test: Test that will assess the English language capacities and quantitative capacities
- Written Component: Applicants will have to write an essay/ data analysis/ problem solving based on their major preference which would assess writing and analytical skills.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for a personal interview.