AMU Distance Education Admission 2021 Application Form, Dates, Courses, Eligibility
AMU Distance Education Admission 2021 – Aligarh Muslim University has announced admission to Distance Education Diploma, Certificates, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate Programs 2021. Centre for Distance Education, Aligarh Muslim University has released admission to various Diploma, Certificates, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs for the academic year 2021-22.
Applicants can check the complete details of AMU Distance Education Admission 2021 application process, eligibility criteria, age limit, important dates, application fee, and other details on this page.
AMU Distance Education Courses Offered
|Bachelor Programs||Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS), B.Sc. in Computer Science, Bachelor Of Commerce (Hons.)|
|Master Programs||M.A., M.Sc., Master of Commerce (M.Com.)|
|Post-Graduate Diploma Programs||Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Programming, Data Analytics with Statistical Packages, Guidance & Counseling, Human Rights and Duties, Journalism and Mass Communication, Language For Advertisement, Marketing, Marketing Management, Office Management, Personnel Management, Portfolio Management, Sales and Retail, Travel & Tourism Management|
|Diploma Programs||Diploma in Communicative Skills in English, Foreign Languages (Chinese), Foreign Languages (French), Foreign Languages (German), Foreign Languages (Spanish)|
|Certificate Programs||Certificate in Communicative Skills in English, Computer Hardware and Network Technology (CCHNT), GST-Goods and Service Tax, Information Technology (CIT), Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Arts / Social Science, Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Commerce.|
AMU Distance Education Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Start Date of Application||08th March 2021|
|Last date for submission of the Applications form||To be announced|
|Last Date of Admission||30th April 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for AMU Distance Education Admission 2021
|For Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Part–I (Class XI) Arts / Social Science||Secondary School Certificate / High School Examination of the Aligarh Muslim University or an examination recognized by the Aligarh Muslim University as its equivalent.|
|For Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Part –I (Class XI) Commerce||Secondary School Certificate / High School Examination of the Aligarh Muslim University or an equivalent examination recognized by AMU.|
|For B.A. (Hons.)||Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) 10+2, in any stream of this University or an examination recognized by the University as its equivalent. However, there is no age bar for admission to B.A (Hons.) program.|
|For B. Com. (Hons.)||Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC, 10+2), in any stream, from AMU or equivalent recognized by AMU.|
|For BLIS||BA / B.Sc. / B. Com Examination of this university or an equivalent examination with at least 50% marks from any institution recognized by AMU. OR|
|For M.A.||Any applicant who has passed B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. or an equivalent degree with not less than 50% marks in aggregate of Aligarh Muslim University, or any other University or Institute in any state recognized by UGC or AICTE is eligible for admission.|
|For M.Com (Hons.)||Any applicant who has passed B.Com or an equivalent degree with not less than 50% marks in aggregate of Aligarh Muslim University or any other University or Institute in any state recognized by UGC or AICTE is eligible for admission.|
|For Post Graduate Diploma||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any institution recognized by AMU.|
|For Diploma & Certificate Courses||Certificate in Communicative English / B.A. Part-I from AMU or from any Institution recognized by AMU.|
|Applicants awaiting final year/ final semester results can also apply.|
AMU Distance Education Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Applicants can apply through the official website https://cdeamu.ac.in/
- A applicant can obtain an admission form from the Centre for Distance Education (CDE), AMU, or from any one of the designated Study Centre(s), or from the CDE Website.
- The download Application Form must be attached with a Demand Draft of Rs.300/- in favour of the Finance Officer, AMU, payable at Aligarh along with other required documents for admission.
- The application form can also be obtained from the Cash Counter at CDE, AMU on payment of Rs.300/- or by sending a Bank Demand Draft of Rs.350/- in favour of Finance Officer, AMU, payable at Aligarh along with a self-addressed A4 size envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs.60/-. Admission fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants must submit their duly filled application form to the Centre from where it was obtained. The downloaded forms need to be submitted at the Centre where you are interested to get your admission.
Also See: SPMVV Distance Education Admission 2021
- The list of selected applicants for admission will be displayed at the Office of the CDE, A.M.U., and its Study Centres. Admission is open to all those who possess prescribed minimum qualifications.
- Admissions are provisional, subject to verification of required documents & eligibility conditions