Amrita College of Pharmacy Admissions 2018 for M.Pharma and D.Pharma
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Pharmacy Admissions 2018: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kochi has invited online applications for admission to two-year Master of Sciences of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) and 3 years (2 years of studies plus one-year internship or residency) at Amrita Health Sciences Campus and Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) Pharmacy Course for the 2018 sessions.
- Online Registration Commences: May 07th 2018
- Last Date of Registration: July 22nd 2018 (Sunday)
- Date of Interview: Will be updated soon
- Time to Report for the Interview: 09.00 AM
- Office of Dean Research of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B-Block AIMS Kochi
- M.Pharm: Two Years (4 semesters)
- Pharm D (PB): Three Years (2 years of studies plus one-year internship or residency)
Also See: Medical Entrance Exams 2018
No. of Seats
M.Pharm.: 10 Seats each in
- Pharmacy Practice (Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Pharm.D (PB): 10 Seats
Curriculum: As per Pharmacy Council of India and Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
M.Pharm. and Pharm.D (PB)
Pass in B.Pharm degree from an Institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) with atleast 50% marks for all the subjects of B.Pharm course from second year to fourth year.
Preference will be given to GPAT qualified Applicants. Applicants with valid GPAT score card, once admitted to M.Pharm are eligible to receive monthly stipend as per AICTE norms.
Eligible Applicants will be invited for a personal interview. Selection will be made on the basis of academic scores and performance in the interview.
- Pharmacy Practice – Rs.10,0000/-
- Pharmaceutics – Rs.10,0000/-
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – Rs.10,0000/-
- Pharmacology – Rs.10,0000/-
- Annual Tuition Fees (Rs.) – Rs.20,0000/-
- Hostel, Other Fees and Caution Deposit will be extra.
- Fees mentioned above are at current levels. The institution reserves the right to revise the same at any time without notice.
More about Amrita D.Pharma Admission 2018
Applicants can apply for M.Pharm & Pharm D PB – 2018 at Amrita University by filling downloaded application from the official website www.amrita.edu.
The application form for the said course will be available as per the scheduled date. Applicants can download the application form the above link https://www.amrita.edu.
Application Fee – Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) per registration.
Mode of Payment – By online – Net banking / Credit / Debit card.
Also See: GPAT 2018 Notification
Annual Tuition Fees – Rs.200000/- (Rupees Two Lakhs Only) with 10% increase every year. Hostel, Mess, Other Fees and Caution Deposit will be extra.
Fees mentioned above are at current levels. The institution reserves the right to revise the same at any time without notice.
The Admission Co-ordinator, Amrita School of Pharmacy, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham AIMS Ponekkara P. OKochi- 682041Medicine Contact0484-2857903, Medicine Contact 0484-2857904, Email: email@example.com.