Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University AGRICET BSc Admission 2017
AGRICET BSc (Agri.) Programme 2017 Eligibility, Application Form, Entrance Exam, Dates and more information
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University has invited applications from Diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed Technology for admission into four years B.Sc. (Ag.) Degree Programme through AGRICET 2017 for 2017-18 sessions.
Diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed Technology for admission into 4-years B.Sc. (Ag) Degree Program through AGRICET on July 30th 2017.
Particulars of AGRICET 2017
The test is on July 30th 2017 between 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon
The Entrance test is 1.30 hour duration and the question paper consist of a total 120 questions.
All questions are objective type (multiple choices) only and each question carries one mark. The applicants shall have to answer in OMR sheet.
The syllabus prescribed by the ANGRAU to Diploma courses in Agriculture and Seed Technology.
AGRICET B.Sc. (Ag.) Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have passed two year Diploma in Agriculture/Seed Technology from ANGRAU / PJTSAU (those who are going to complete the diploma requirements in 2016-17 academic year can also apply).
Applicants must have complete 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit 22 years for all the applicants and 25 years in respect of SC/ST and 27 years in respect of PH applicants.
Number of Seats
Total Number of B.Sc. (Ag.) Seats (Supernumerary) Allotted to Diploma Holders:
University (Govt.) Agricultural Colleges: The total number of seats in University (Govt.) Agricultural Colleges are 112 (101 for Agriculture Diploma holders and 11 for Seed Technology Diploma holders).
Private Agricultural Colleges
The total number of seats reserved for Diploma holders of Agriculture and Seed Technology in all private Agricultural Colleges (6) are 72 and out of these 72 seats 65% of the seats will be filled under Convenor Quota at the time of counseling and the remaining 35% seats will be filled by the Mgt. of Private Agricultural Colleges from the merit list obtained from the AGRICET-2017 exam by duly following the rules and regulations of the University.
As per rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
The above seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local applicants and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.
Medium of Entrance Test
The question paper contains questions in Telugu medium.
Centers for Entrance Test
- S.V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor District.
- Agricultural College,Bapatla, Guntur District.
- Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam District.
Submission of Application for AGRICET 2017
The applicants may apply for admission in prescribed proforma along with a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.500/- for General Applicants and Rs.250/- in case of SC/ST & PH applicants DD draw in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Guntur.
Application form can be downloading from the University website www.angrau.ac.in.
Completed Application in all aspects along with 2 self addressed envelopes affixed with Rs.5/- postal stamp must reach by 05.00 PM on or before June 24th 2017, either in person or by post to Convenor, AGRICET 2017, Office of the Associate Director of Research, Regional Agricultural Research Station, Tirupati-517502.
Submission of Applications with Late Fee
Applicants may also submit their Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/- for General Applicants and Rs.500/- for SC/ST & PH applicants DD draw in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Guntur from 25th June 2017 to June 30th 2017.
Issue of hall Tickets
The list of eligible applicants along with the hall ticket numbers will be displayed in the University website www.angrau.ac.in on July 22nd 2017 those applicants who have not received the hall tickets can however download the Hall Ticket from the University website and attend the Test.
Applications received after the last date will not be accepted. University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
AGRICET B.Sc. (Ag.) Admission 2017 Important Dates
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: June 24th 2017
Submission of Applications with Late Fee: June 25th to June 30th 2017
Issue of Hall Tickets will be display in the Website: July 22nd 2017
Date of Entrance Test: July 30th 2017 (10.30 AM to 12.00 Noon)
https://www.yosearch.net/acharya-ng-ranga-agricultural-university-agricet-bsc-admission/https://www.yosearch.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/acharya-ng-ranga-agricultural-university-guntur-yosearchnet.gifhttps://www.yosearch.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/acharya-ng-ranga-agricultural-university-guntur-yosearchnet-150x150.gifBSc Admission NotificationsCommon Entrance TestEntrance Examacharya ng ranga agricultural university,agricet 2017,agricet 2017 application form,agricet 2017 notification,agricet bsc admission 2017,agricet bsc admission dates 2017,agricet bsc admission form 2017,agricultural programme 2017,agriculture and seed technology program,bachelor degrees,bsc admission 2017,bsc agricultural programs,bsc agriculture admission 2017,bsc agriculture entrance exam 2017,bsc degree programme 2017,BSc Entrance Exam,bsc entrance test 2017,particulars of agricet 2017AGRICET BSc (Agri.) Programme 2017 Eligibility, Application Form, Entrance Exam, Dates and more information Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University has invited applications from Diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed Technology for admission into four years B.Sc. (Ag.) Degree Programme through AGRICET 2017 for 2017-18 sessions. Diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed...sanjana firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorYosearch.net